SPIN OFF????????

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!! So I've been thinking it over and I think I'm gonna do a spin-off for The Princess Academy. It will be centered around Scott and Izzy's daughter, Libby. The following below is the synopsis of the spin off!!!!!!!

Libby Wesley, or Lilibeth as she perfers to be called, has been growing up in the royal spotlight. Everyone knows about her parents and their love story. Now, Libby is 18 and is going into her last year of high scool. Or so she thinks. Feeling as though their daughter might become a royal pain when she becomes queen of their two countries, Libby's parents decide to send her to live with their friend Gale who lives a normal life, and a royal one. There, Libby is forced to live under the same roof as Gale's son, Warner Crawford. Almost immediately, Libby's attidute changes for reasons unknown to everyone, including her. This may have to be due to Warner, along with his best friend Caleb who is not a royal,  placing attention onto Libby and making her see her childish ways. But what happens when Libby realizes the two boys are falling for her, and that she is falling for them both? Can Libby handle the boy who despises being a Prince and sweet nonroyal hitting on her?

Warner Crawford has lived in the small town of Bloxom, VA, his entire life. While living here, he has been training to take over the family buisness. Ruling a country. Everything in his life is going perfect. That is, until Libby Wesley stepped into his house. The bratty princess is everything Warner hates. But in reality, he can immediately see the sweetness in her. Its crazy, but it must be true since she hasn't been anyting but nice upon her arrival. She has a certain beauty to her that makes him drawn to her. But he's not the only one who notices this princess's beauty. Now, he must fight his best friend for the girl he's living with. But is he worrying for nothing?

Caleb Broxn has nothing special about him. His family has a normal income and he's good at academics. The only real thing he has is art. But seeing as how his parents see it as a usless hobby, he doesn't paint or draw much. Besides, what would be his muse in this small town? The answer comes in when a mysterious, new girl, most likely a princess, moves in with his best friend Warner. Who just so happens to be a prince. Caleb and Libby make an instant connection. Caleb has no title to his name unlike Libby and Warner. So it would make sense that Libby would also catch Warner's eye. Without coming from a royal family, can Caleb win Libby's heart?

It doesn't matter if you're a royal or not. Love comes in many different ways.                                                   And you never know who'll end up falling in love with.

You don't have to read The Princess Academy to understand this story. The title shall be...............

Royal Reality

Like it? Hate it?

Any way, I also already have the cast picked out for each chatacter and who each new character is.

Note:Previous characters from The Princess Academy will be played by the same actor/actress

Cast:

Libby Wesley- daughter of Scott Wesley and Isabella Wesley. 18 years old. High school senior. Played by: Aimee Teegarden

Warner Crawford- son of  Gale Crawford and Aria Crawford. 18 years old. High school senior. Played by: Dean Geyer

Caleb Bronx-Warner Crawford's best friend. 18 years old. High school senior. Played by: Francisco Lachowski 

Arianna Terana-Libby's friend. 17 years old. High school senior. Played by: Zoey Deutch

Dylan Pehee-Arianna's boyfriend. 18 years old. High school senior. Played by: Andrew Garfield

Penelope Bronx-Caleb Bronx's sister. 16 years old. High school junior. Played by: Ashley Benson

Gale Crawford: Colton Hayes

Aria Crawford: Crystal Reed

I am in the process of doing many things right now and I have not gotten very far in writting the prolouge or first chapter. I will upload it as soon as possible. Please leave comments down below on how you feel about this spin off! I hope you are just as excited, if not more excited, than I am about it! Until then, feel free to read my other two current stories that I have been working on!

Love ya!

Bri