Chapter 17: Welcome to Orlando

After I got back from that crazy week in Jendle, I was greeted by Gale when I got back. He asked about Scott and Al and I told him everything. From finding out about them being there, to my brother, to me going to Orlando with Blake this weekend. He didn't approve of this. He told me that it was destined for me to end up with Scott. I rolled my eyes at him. That's what I used to think until Scott went all jealous type on me.

I also had my first real converstation with Philip once we got back. He had told me about how Gale got rejected by Rose. I had to laugh. Although Gale wasn't too happy about Philip telling me that story. I still haven't talked to Hanna about her kiss with my brother yet. I just feel as though I should just keep my mouth shut for now. The moment we got back, Kristen was called to her kingdom for an emergancy. And Aria, she's been working on her archery since we've gotten back. I think her kingdom has a tradition where all royals must know how to defend themselves with a skill of choice. I guess that's her skill of choice.

I still haven't talked to Al in a while and I feel really bad about that. And like I said early, I think Scott is mad at me so I haven't talked to him either. Although he has tried to talked to me, I just walk away. I really don't know what to say to him right now. Ever since our argument in the garden, I've felt so bad. All I want to do is forgive him but I know I can't do that yet. I can't let him back in cause I know I'll just get hurt again. Especially with my trip to Orlando this Friday. 

For the past couple of days, I've been texting back and forth with Blake about our trip. I'm really excited that I get to the RPA in Orlando, I mean, it's underneath Disney World! I know, I'm a sixteen year old girl exited about Disney World and I sound childish, but you have to deal with it. I haven't been to either of the Disney parks in the US. I haven't even come close to them. But now, thanks to Blake, I'll finally get to experiance something most kids have that I haven't, Disney World. Yes I know its childish but like I said, deal with it! 

I was in my room finishing up with all my stuff when Philip walks in with Gale. I have to admitt, I wish either of those two boys were in the running to be my husband. Philip had these hazy green eyes that were just beautiful. And as for Gale, well, he's just hot. Yes I admitt it, I think Gale is hot. But to be honest, he's my best friend. I talk to him everyday and tell him about all the drama going on in my life. And he tells me about which girls he thinks are hot and explains all the rules to sports I don't know. 

"Hey guys, could you help me zip up my suitcase?" I ask them.

"Yeah, here." Philip said as he walked over to me and zipped up my suitcase.

"Thanks. Hey, I've been meaning to ask, why did Hanna leave and you didn't?" I asked him.

"Hanna was called to talk to our parents about her marraige to a prince." he said.

"Wait doesn't she get a choice from six guys? That's what most kingdoms do." I said remember what I had learned before break.

"You're right, most kingdoms allow their princess to choose from a pool of six suitors. However, our parents have only given her two options." he said. I frowned at the thought of Hanna being with anyone besides my brother.

"What's wrong Izzy?" Gale asked.

"Nothing." I mumbled as I walked into my bathroom to double check that I didn't forget my toothbrush.

"Izzy you can't lie to me." Gale said walking into the bathroom.

"Why can't I?" I asked.

"Because I'm Gale, your best friend." he said. I chuckled. "See, now that's better. Laugher is always the best medicine. But you should really tell me what's wrong." he said.