Chapter 7: Secrets Revealed

Once I finish grooming my horse, I head out of the stables and make my way to the science lab. Scott likes me. Al likes me. Why didn't anyone tell me?! I mean, I understand how I didn't know about Scott. But Al? He never told me. That might explain his birthday gift to me. I just don't get it, how come he never told me? I decided to just let the idea go for now and just try to focus on science. I sit down next to Aria and then the bell rings.

"Good morning class, welcome to AP Chemistry. Please do not get to comfortable because you will be having assigned seats. The person that you sit next to will be your lab partner for the first nine weeks of school." the teacher said. Then the seating chart popped up on the screen. And just my luck, Scott is my lab partner. We both move to the correct seats and look at each other.

"So, you excited about being lab partners?" he asked.

"Um, yeah. I mean, I rather have you then someone I don't know." I lied.

"Cool, so how good are you at chemistry?" he asked.

I smirked."I'm the best person I know."

"Well, that may be wrong now that you've met me." he said.

"What? You're good at science?" I ask.

"Yup" he said popping the 'p'.

"That's weird cause Al sucks at science." I said.

"Well if you haven't seen it by now, Al and I are total opposites. I'm good at science and math, but suck at history and English. Al on the other hand sucks at science and math, but is way ahead of anyone with history and English. I'm good at one thing and he's good at another." Scott said.

"Well, I happen to be amazing in all subjects." I said.

"Great, so that means you can tutor me in history and English. That is if you agree to it." he said.

Did I really want to agree to it? I mean, that would mean spending time with Scott, who I have a crush on, who also happens to like me. Well, more like he has a crush on me. But you get what I mean. Al might think I'm ditching him competely for Scott when in reality, I want to hang out with both of them. But, I didn't want Scott to do horrible in school either.

"Sure, I'll help tutor you." I said.

"Thanks Izzy. I couldn't have asked for a better friend." he said. Should I ask him?

"Um......Scott that reminds me. Do you-" I was cut off by the bell. He looks down at his watch.

"I'm sorry I would love to stay and chat, but I promised Philip to help him with some Algebra 2 homework." he said.

"No its fine I'll see you later." I said. I decided to go and talk to Al about the situation. I grab my bag and head to the battle stratagy area. As I get there, I see about 50 horse coming. Lead by Al and his horse. Once he sees me, he stops everyone and gets off.

He takes off his helmet, revealing his messy hair. He was wearing armor underneath these clothes I've never seen before. "Take my helmet and head back to the stables with my horse, I'll catch up with you guys later." he said. They did as he told them and left us alone.

"Hello Prince Albert." I said. 

"Princess Isabelle. Is there a reason you're here?" he asked.

"Yes Albert there is." I said.

"Well what is it then?" he asked.

"I heard that you may like me......" I said.

He stays silent for a while.

"Albert......please........say something." I begged.

"That's Al..." he murmerred.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not Albert, I'm Al." he said. Then his lips vilontely crashed into mine. They were warm and soft. I couldn't help but kiss him back. As our lips moved in sync, I could feel him pulling me closer to him. Then, I hear a moan escape from Al's mouth. We continued to kiss for quite sometime. I could feel a grin on his lips. When we finally pull away, all we could do was stare into each other's eyes.

Finally he decided to say something. "Izzy........I've been waiting to kiss you for years." he said. I smiled, I always secretly liked Al. "I would really like it if I could take you out sometime." he said. 

Part of me wanted to say yes, but the other part wanted me to say no. I mean, I've liked Al for a very long time, but now, I have feelings for Scott. Shit! I forgot I have to confront Scott about his feelings.

"Um..........I don't know. Let me think about it." I said.

"I understand. Do you want to go and meet Gale and Hanna with me?" he asked.

"I would love to, but I can't. I promised Scott that I would help him with science." I said. His face immediatly darkened when I mentioned Scott.

"Okay, as long as he doesn't kiss you. Because you're mine." he said smile.

I then began to walk towards the dorms.

By the time I got there, it was about 4:48. I headed towards the elevator when I actually ran into Scott.

"Hey!" he said.

"Uh-um, hi." I said.

"What? Something wrong?" he asked. The elevator just got there and his eyes never left me as we got into the elevator.

"Um.........I overhead that you.........may like me." I said.

"I'm not going to lie to you Isabelle. I've liked you since the moment I met you in the woods. I mean, I guess I had a crush, but then, when you kissed me at the ball, I knew my feelings were true. I mean, you're so beautiful, kind, funny, and an amazing friend. How could anyone not like you?" he said. I looked down and blushed.

"You really think that?"

"More then anything in the world. I mean, I know that Al likes you too and that you probably have feelings for him but-" I cut him off with my lips. I couldn't help it. I had I crush on him and with what he just said, my feelings for him have grown. Our lips also move in sync. 

Scott and Al kiss in the exact same way. The only thing is that when I'm kissing Al, I feel like I'm royalty. No pun intended. But when I kiss Scott, I feel fireworks in my stomach. I just don't know which one I like more. When we finally pull away, the elevator gets to the floor. I quickly run out and head straight to my room.

I'm such an idiot! I mean, how could I kiss Scott like that?! UGH!!!

I really hate drama.......especially my drama.

********************************************************************

What do you think about this chapter? Sorry for it being so short.

I know I updated it late at night but give me a brake. I was going in between this chapter and this new book I'm hoping you guys will check out.

It's called "He's Back" and lets just say the characters in the story can be animals.....literally.

What do I mean by that? You'll have to read the story when i post it to find out!!!

Comment

or 

Vote

or

BOTH

also Fan please

Thanks for reading!!!

Brianna