Chapter 15: The Walk

Our lips moved in sync as we continued our kiss. His lips were warm and soft. When he finally pulls away, we both realized that it was almost midnight.

"Well, I should be heading back to my room. Tomorrow all of you boys leave and I need to tell my parents my desicion." I said.

"Of course. Until tomorrow Izzy." he says. He then gets up and leaves me in the garden. I take a few minutes to just sit there by myself so I can process what just happened. Blake and I kissed, and it was amazing. I quietly walk out of the garden and walk back into my room.

I immediatly go towards the balcony. I look out to the garden and take a deep breath in. Why did I have to be a princess? Maybe if I wasn't a princess Al and I could be together. Maybe we could be back home with our friends. As I was thinking about all of these things, my eyes landed on a Scott Wesley looking at me from his own balcony about five rooms down.

"Scott? What are you still doing up? You're leaving tomorrow. You need to get some rest." I said.

"I don't care, we said that we would have a walk later and now it's later. Unless you are tired. Then I understand." he said. I smiled.

"I'm never too tired for a walk with one of my friends. Come on. I'll meet you at the steps on the garden." I said. I then head back into my room where Al was stand.

"Izzy? Where are you going?" he asked.

"The better question is why are you in my room?" I asked.

"I feel bad about what happened at dinner and I'm sorry. I never meant to say that. I was mad Izzy. I'm really sorry." he said.

"I forgive you. But can you please get out of my room. Besides I'm leaving and it would be really weird if you just stayed in here when I wasn't even here." I said.

"Yeah, of course." he said as we both made our way to the door.

"Thanks for the apology Al." I said.

"No problem, I'll see you back at school." he said. I nodded back to him as he turned to have his back face me as he headed back to his room. I then head towards the steps of the garden to see Scott waiting there for me.

"Take this, it's surprisingly chill outside tonight." he said as he offered me his jacket.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anything for you Izzy." he said. I smiled at him.

"So is there anything specific you wanna talk to me about?" I ask.

"Well first I was thinking we could just sit here and watch the stars." He said as he lead me to a blanket. I laughed.

"Did you seeriously plan this?" I ask.

"Yes, and I know, its chessy but just go with it." he said. I giggled as I sat down on the blanket.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I ask.

"Do you have feelings for Blake?" he asked.

"Um....why do you want to know?" I ask him.

"I'm just curious. Look, I really care about you Izzy and I've known Blake for a while. Plus he's older then you." He said.

"So are you." I said.

"I mean he's a year older." He said.

"Why do you care so much Scott. I already told you, you're the one that I want to be with." I said.

"No you didn't." he said. I begin to blush at the confession I just realized I made.

"Ehhh......." I say trying to think of something to say. But, Scott cuts off my thoughts by coming in closer to me.