Chapter 3: The Attractive Scale

"I-I-I wasn't expecting you to see you now." I tell Scott. He was even more handsome in person.

"Yes, well, I'm sorry for dropping in like this. I was curious to meet my date to the ball tomorrow. You are Isabelle Enriquez correct?" He asked.

"Yes that's me." I said.

"Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Scott Wesley, prince of Amedely." he said.

"Nice to meet you Scott. I'm Isabelle Enriquez, princess of Jendle." I said. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." he says. Damn, he's a gentlemen. 

"Would you like to come in?" I ask.

"Sure." he said. He steps through the door and looks around. "Your sitting area is very nice." he said.

"Thank you. I believe my roommates are in their rooms." I said.

"Do you think it is possible if I meet them? Most princesses grew up outside their kingdoms so I don't know them. I never even heard of my roommates." he said.

"Of course you can meet them. Let me get them." I said. I walk towards Hanna room and open the door. They were all looking at Hanna's dresses. "Hey guys, Scott wants to meet you. Come on out." I said. I then walk out of the room with my three new friends following me. "Scott, this is Aria Christian, Kristin Harper, and Hanna White." I said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all. Hanna, your brother is actually living with me in the penhouse." he said.

"Does that mean all of our dates for the ball are in the boy's penhouse?" Aria asked.

"No, I don't even know who Kristin and you are going to the ball with. However I do have two other boys in the room. Their names are Gale and Albert." he said. I froze at the name Albert. Could it be Al? No, it couldn't be. Suddenly I'm getting a request to FaceTime.

"Excuse me, I should take this." I say.

"Of course, I'll continue to talk to your roommates." he said. I then turn and head into my room and press accept. Then Al's face appears on the screen.

"Izzy!" He says.

"Hey there Al." I said smiling.

"There's my beautiful princess." He says. I couldn't help but blush.

"Where are you?" I ask him.

"I just got settled into my room at my RPA." He said.

"Which is where?" I ask.

"Its a surprise......." he says.

"Are you at the same one as me?" I ask.

"Maybe.......or I could be at the closest one to you." he says.

"Whatever, so are you excited about tomorrow?" I ask.

"Very. Who's your escort?" He asks.

"Scott Wesley." I say. He stays quiet for a few mintues. I could tell he was unhappy for some reason.

'He can't take you. Can't you ask for a switch in escorts?" he asked.

"Why can't he take me?" I ask. He stays quiet.

"Attractive scale............rate him. 1-10." he says.

Awhile ago, Al and I came up with the attractive scale. The reason we came up with the scale is to tell each other how attractive we find a certain person. In all aspects.

"Um............eight." I said. Scott was defenatly a ten onn physical appearance, but I don't know his personality yet.

"And me? How do I rate on the scale?" he asked. Did he just ask me to rate him? What's up with Al lately? I mean, even before this whole prince and princess thing started, he's been acting weird.

"Al, you know I can't rate you. You go off of the scale." I said. He starts to smirk.

"You mean that?" He asked.

"Of course." I said. "Al, what's going on? Why have you been acting weird?" I ask.

"Let's just say, I realized somethings. And everything has changed." he said.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"You'll find out eventually." he smiled, "I'll see you at the ball Izzy." he said and then he hung up.

He was going to see me tomorrow. He was here. He was rooming with Scott. Al, my best friend, wasn't on the other side of the world. He was here, with me. Like he should be. I walk out crying and Scott looks at me.

"Is everything okay Princess Isabelle?" He asked.

"Everything is fine. And please, while we aren't in class or at a ball, call me Izzy." I said.

"Okay, Izzy. But why are you crying? Did your boyfriend break up with you or something?" He asked.

"No..........my best friend is here. And he's rooming with you." I said.

"Your best friend is a boy? So he's your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No! Al is my best friend, not my boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend, and vice versa. Al's never had a girlfriend. It's a pack we made going into high school. We can't date until we both turn 16." I said.

"But you're both 16 now. You could be dating." Scott said.

"No, he turned 16 exactly a week ago and I turned 16 this past Monday." I said.

"Wow, I'm only one day older then you." he said.

"Yeah, anyway, where are my roommates?" I ask.

"They went into the lounge. You wanna go?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, "lead the way." I say. He then opens the door.

"After you." he said. I walk through the door and when I open the door to the lounge, I'm shocked to see what saw and heard.

"So do you wanna go out sometime?" Hanna asked.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think that would be good considering my best friend is your roommate." Al said. 

***************************************************************

Hahahaha............this is going well for her isn't it.

Please vote and comment!!

Thanks for reading!

Brianna