Epiloge

Three years Later

Here I am three years after I told Scott I love him. Now, I am about to tell him my wedding vows. Today was the day the whole world has been waiting for, the union between Prince Scott and myself. And I couldn't be happier. As for the rest of our friends, they were also enjoying life. Blake and I became good friends and kept in touch. In fact, him and Scott became pretty close. He's actually taking part in the wedding party. As for Al, he began dating Princess Rose and they've been happy for the past two years. Gale and Aria ended up becoming a couple and are now planing their wedding after three years of being engaged. Scott happens to be the best man and I happen to be the maid of honor. And who is the best man and maid of honor today? Why, my sister-in-law Hanna of course and my brother. Phillip and Kristen have a thing now and have been together for a good amount of time. 

I turn to my mother who was in the middle of arguing with the florist on the phone. I looked around at the room I was currently in. It had every inch, from corner to corner, covered in something white. White tiles, white furniture, white walls, and white carpet. I look down at my dress. The off white strapless dress was beautiful. I looked up into the mirrior in front of me. My mother gets off of the phone and walks over to me. She carefully places a dimand tiara on my head. I couldn't believe it, today I was gonna get married. To Scott. 

"You look beautiful Izzy." Hanna said in awe.

"Ugh, where did you find that dress? I want to look into that designer for my wedding!" Aria said.

"Scott is gonna have a heartattack from your beauty. We might need to postpone the wedding after they rush him to the hospital." Kristen said.

"Thanks guys. I never really had really close friends that were girls. Going into RPA was a new experiance for me. And when I met you guys, we became friends in an instant. Without your help throughout that first year, I never would've been able to make the right choice for my heart. Without you guys, there would be no wedding today. Or maybe there would have, just not with Scott as the groom. I know Hanna is my maid of honor, but you're all equally special to me." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Stop crying, you'll ruin your make-up!" Aria said.

I laughed. "I'm sorry, but I do wanna thank you guys." I said with a smile.

"What are friends for?" Kristen said.

"Or friends/sister-in-laws are for." Hanna correct her. We all laughed. 

I took a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm ready." I said. 

"I'm sorry what? I'm telling the florist exactly where everything goes." my mom said as she held her phone to her ear.

"I'm ready to get married. They're probaby waiting for me right?" I said.

"Yes, everyone is ready to go. We have been waiting for you to be ready. I'll call you back when I'm on my way to the reception." my mom hung up the phone and walked up to me. She took my hands as he eyes became watery. "Isabelle, the moment has finally come. You are getting married today. In two weeks you'll be back from your honeymoon and become queen of Jendle. I want you to know that no matter what happens, I love you." my mother told me. 

"I love you too mom." I said while trying not to cry. I hugged her tightly as she began to cry. 

She pulled away and wipped away her tears. "Okay let's get you married." she said. 

We walked out of the room and down the hall. When we saw the boys, they hurried into the order we had practiced. Philip and Kristen, Blake and his sister, Al and Rose, Gale and Aria, and finally, my brother and Hanna. After them came my father and myself. My mom waited by the door to tell each of us when to go. And before we knew it, Philip and Kristen had made their entrance. I looked at my father as we waited to go.