Chapter 2: Meeting Royals

Pic of Scott---------------->

***********************************************

The car pulls up to the front of the building. When I reach the top of the stairs, a women greets me.

"Hello your highness." She says bowing. "What is your name?"

"Um......Princess Isabelle Enriquez......"

"Oh Princess Isabelle. You will be living in the penhouse with three other girls. Please follow your new butler James to the top floor." She said. I did as I was told. When we get there, there are two doors. One to my left and the other to my right.

"Um, which one is my room?" I ask.

"The one to the right is where you shall be living. The door to the left leads to a lounge only available to the princes in the boys' penhouse, along with you and your roommates." he says.

I then open the door to my room and once it is open, my mouth drops. I find myself looking at a sitting area with these giant windows behind it. When I walk inside, I see that there are four doors in the room.

"Your room is the one on the right closest to the windows." James says.

I then head over to the door that lead to my room. When I walk into the room I was shocked at what I found. In front of me was a king sized bed, a couch, a flat screen tv, and a desk for work.

"Um.....where's my closet?" I ask. Then, James goes over to the wall and presses a button. All of a sudden, a little section of the wall opens. When I walk inside this little part of the wall, a giant closet is what I discover is hidden within the wall.

"The closet here goes on for about 2 minutes straight down that way." James said pointing into the closet. "If you ever need me, please press the button on the wall next to the green one. Here are your keys. Enjoy your year Princess Isabelle." he says. He then leave the penhouse.

I head over to the window in the sitting area and look out to see the beach. The water was a clear crytal blue. It was beautiful. I head back into my room and press the button that opened my closet. I walk into the closet and see all these amazing dresses.  I was just about to go back into my room and take a nap when I pause in front of this beautiful dress. The dress was a mix of gold and black. It was stunning. 

"Hello?! Anyone here?" I heard someone yell.

"I'm coming!" I yell back. I run out of my closet and into the sitting area where I see a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She was about my height. She was pretty.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi, I'm Hanna White." she said.

"Nice to meet you Hanna. I'm Isabelle Enriquez." I said.

"Nice to meet you Isabelle." she said.

"So, did you grow up in your kingdom or did you also grow up somewhere else?" I asked her.

"I grew up somewhere else. I found out about my royal bloodline a month ago on my 16th birthday. And I'm guessing you grew up outside your kingdom too." She said.

"Yeah, I just found out about all of this on Monday." I said.

"Wow, that's gotta be tough. You know, just dropping everything like that suddenly." she said.

"Yeah it is. I had to say goodbye to my best friend. Who might be on the other side of the world cause he's actually a prince." I say. I almost begin to cry but I was able to hold back the tears.

"Was he your boyfriend?" she asked.

"What?!?! No! He was just my best friend. He was always there for me." I said.