Chapter 13: Loosening Up

"You can't be serious dad." I said to him.

"I'm not serious Isabelle I was only kidding." he said.

"You better be." I said.

"Don't threaten me or maybe I will make you date Blake." he said threating me.

"No! I mean, Blake is nice and all, but I just met him." I said.

"So are you going to get rid of him?" my mother asked.

"No, I actually talked to Blake and I enjoy his company. He's very nice and I would like to get to know him better. But I do think I will be getting rid of the one with the long black hair and dark brown eyes." I said.

"Okay so at the end of the week Landon shall go." my father said.

"You should go and talk to the princes honey. I also want you to talk to Landon, even though he will be the one going, you can't make it seem like you've already made your desicion." my mom said. I nod in agreement and then head over to where my seat was. I was seated right in between Al and Scott. Not the smartest seating arangement.

"So, Chase is your brother." Al said.

"Yeah." I said as a response.

"That's good that you found out now. Better now then later." he said. He then leaned in close to me. "Can we go somewhere private to talk?" he whispered. I nodded. 

"Scott, I'm gonna go for a walk with Al. We'll be back before they serve our main course." I said to him. I then curtsied and went on my way with Al. Once we were far enough where no one could see or hear us, I finally let out a sigh.

"Curtsy? Really?" Al asked.

"Its what I'm suppose to do. I'm trying to show my family that I can be just as proper as Chase." I said.

"Losen up Izzy its okay." he said.

"Shhhh. Someone may hear you call me Izzy." I whispered to him. He then grabbed my hand.

"Izzy...........its okay. Nobody is around. We can finally be Izzy and Al. Not Princess Isabelle and Prince Albert." he said cringing at the sound of his name.

"What's wrong? Prince. Albert." I said trying to rowel him up.

"Dang it Izzy! I've told you a billion times not to call me that." he said. He then wrapped his arms around my waist. "I really hope you don't call me that more often. I can't stand my soon-to-be-girlfriend calling me that name." he said.

"Um.......soon to be girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Look I've been thinking, I have feelings for you and you have feelings for me. And I've been wanting to be with you for such a long time. Now that I might be your husband and people are gonna see us flirting and going out on dates, I figuered that we could actually go out and no one would suspect anything because you would also be going on dates with the other guys. Then, after the summer with the final two, when we both propose to you, you can say yes to me and then we can be together." he said. I smiled at his words.

"Al that plan sounds great, but feelings can change. I mean, of course I still like you, but when the time for proposing comes, what if someone else has my heart?" I asked.

"If I hold it now, then I'm not gonna let anyone else hold it." he said. He then kissed me. I quickly push him away.

"We can't kiss." I told him. Suddenly we hear music playing. The music was definately latin. I learned Spanish at my old school. I immediately reconginzed the song to be Mark Anthony's 'Vivir Mi Vida'.