Chapter 19: The Confession

Blake was driving me back on Sunday now and wow did I have an amazing weekend. Disney World is amazing! I can't believe it was that awesome! I did have an amazing time with Blake, but, I couldn't help but feel as though it would've been even better with Scott.

Scott.

The most confusing relationship with a person I'm in right now. I mean, are we in a relationship? We're friends and that is a type of relationship you can have with someone. So I guess we are, in a way, in a relationship. But, is it really just a friendship between us? Scott told me he loves me. And I don't know if I feel the same. After the fight and after this weekend with Blake, I'm not sure how I feel about him. Yes, it was very sweet of him to come and say that to me in person, but to just leave without disscussing it, that's another story. Still, it was a great weekend I had in Orlando. Blake's sister is awesome and so are his other friends. They were really open and friendly with me. I'm glad I got the chance to hang out with them.

Blake is someone that in a short period of time, I've come to trust. He's basically another version of Scott. Only older. I mean, I just feel like I can be open with him about anything. Sort of like my relationship with Al. Speaking of Al, I don't think there can be anything more than a friendship between us. I mean, I did like him, but, we make a better we as friends. I know that maybe he might not like that, but its for the best that him and I are friends. But he will always be my best friend. So, I know for a fact that when the time comes, its gonna be down to Blake and Scott. Yes, I have known and liked Scott for a longer period of time, but still. I mean, I can't just go back and be like 'yeah I'll marry you' after everything that he said. But I do have feelings for him.

After the four hour drive, we finally reached the school. I've got to admit, though I was only gone for three days, I really missed this place. Its funny how when this all started, I hated the thought of this school. Don't get me wrong, I still miss my old regular life. But, this school has grown on me. We pull up to my dorm and get my suitcase out. I turn to Blake after the trunk of his car is closed.

"Thanks for everything. I had a really great time this weekend." I thanked him.

"No problem. Glad you agreed to come with me." he said with a smile. "I'll talk to you later." he said as he opened the door to his car.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

"Bye." he said before he closed the door and drove away.

After this I made my way back to my room. Once I finally reached the floor, I walk out of the elevator only to be tackled by my roommates. Soon afterwards, I heard the sound of feet running. Then I heard the voices of Gale, Al, Philip, Scott, and my brother. My brother? Guess he was visiting. When the girls get off of me I pull myself up off the ground.

"Okay, I know you guys missed me but tackling me is not necessary." I said.

"Well sorry but we've missed you!" Hanna said.

"Yeah, its not fair that Scott got to see you and we didn't even get a FaceTime." Aria complained.

"Hey if you wanted to see her you could've driven up to Orlando for four hours like I did." Scott said.

"Or maybe you could've taken us with you." Kristin defended.

"Guys stop attacking Scott. You know he was there for his own personal reasons." Philip said.

"Yeah we all wanted to see Izzy." Al said.

"At least you guys get to see her everyday. She's my sister and I'm not even with her. Heck, I didn't even know she existed until a few days ago." My brother joined in.

"Hi Izzy. How was your ride back?" Gale asked.

"Thank you for being so kind and asking me Gale. It was good." I said.