Acquaintance - Arranged Marriage (Part 2)

A/N: My apologies for not being active in those 3 weeks that I said I would, I have finals around the corner as well as many assignments to do. This may be the last or 2nd last time I write on here till I'm back again in December ❤️ All the love and enjoy ! Vote & Comment Xx

I was awakened by the sound of birds chirping. Looks like I cried myself off to sleep after yesterday. Oh gosh...yesterday. I have so much yet to see and do while I'm single but that all ends now because I have to do as my parents tell me to. I stared up at the ceiling and thought how is Justin reacting to all of this now ? Did he calm down and learned to accept it or is he raging and is willing to make my life miserable because I'm ruining his career. I'll never know till I meet the boy.

Their was a know at my door, just before I could answer the door opened to reveal my mother, just the person I wanted to speak to. "Tell me you're here with good news that I'm not getting married ?" I smiled wide. "Well, guess what ? You're......still getting married" she cheered. I frowned and hid myself under the duvet. "I do have some exciting news for you. I know how much you love traveling..." she trailed and caught my attention immediately after hearing the word traveling.

"Where do I have to go and when ? I'll start packing now !" I bolted out of my bed and headed straight to my closet to gather my clothes. "You're going to Paris and you leave tomorrow for a week" I left my closet to walk back to my bed. "So you're saying that I'm meeting Justin tomorrow and that too in Paris to attend fashion week together ?" I asked in one breath. "You said it" she said.

"Oh my fudge. IM GOING TO FASHION WEEK !" I screamed and started dancing. "AND IM MEETING JUSTIN BIEBER ! Can this holiday get any better ?" My mum gave me a light smile and offered to help me with packing.

Just when I'm about to zip the last of my back pack I sigh I think to myself about everything. "Mum, I can't do this" I lowered my head and sat on the edge of my bed. "Why ? You were so happy to be off to Paris and meet Justin just a few minutes ago. What happened ?" she asked. "It's a pleasure to be attending fashion week and not forgetting that I'll be soon married to thee Justin Bieber but what if this all doesn't work out. What if Justin doesn't like me ?" I asked. "Don't change to fit in with the crowd, show the true you that we all know. If he doesn't like you then that's his loss and your chance to show him what he missed" she pulled me in for a hug and kissed me on my forehead.

~The Next Day~
I woke up at 6am as my flight was at 11 and it takes me almost an hour or more sometimes to get ready plus pack any last minute things that I find. I got dressed in a pair of black leggings, a burgundy t-shirt, a black bomber jacket and a pair of black and white Adidas superstars. I curled my hair and brush through it to get the beachy wave look. I grabbed my belongings and rushed downstairs to the dining room where my parents had awaited for me.

"Lets get going before you're late !" my dad yelled as he started walking to the car. "I'm right behind you" I shouted as I pulled my bag behind me. I bid my mum goodbye and she in return kissed my forehead. "Have fun, stay safe. Remember this is for your own good. Your father and I only want the best for you" she said. I nodded in reply and engulfed her in a hug. "Byeee" I said lastly and ran out the door. I put my luggage in the car and was off to the airport.

Time flew by so quick within one hour before I knew it, it was time to board. I was so relieved to finally sit in my seat. I sent my parents a text saying I'm safe and sound in the plane, sending my love to them and will message them when I land.

~7hrs and 30 mins later~
After going through immigration and finally getting my luggage, I got a taxi and was on my way to the hotel. And no I didn't forget to message my parents.

When I finally got to the hotel, I paid the driver and went to check myself in. Minutes later I was walking down the hallway to my room. Pushing my room door open, I was stunned by the beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. Quite the dream and bigger than my bedroom too. A king sized bed with an en suite, balcony and the list goes on. Just as I could step foot outside the balcony, my phone goes off.

I jogged to the table where my phone laid and answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello ?" I answered. "I'll be in your room in 5. The second I knock, the door should be opened before their is chaos" said a familiar voice. "Yeah and who's speaking may I ask ?" I asked curiously. "You'll find out in a few. See yah" the call ended. I locked my phone and laid it back down on the table. I jogged towards the door and looked through the peephole to see who was talking to me a few seconds ago. I swear that voice is familiar I just- I didn't realise I zoned out when I was disrupted by the knocking.

I took a quick glance at the peephole and I recognise that face anywhere. I opened the door and was now face to face with my future husband. This was so surreal. "Hey" he smiled. This isn't the same Justin I spoke to on FaceTime. "Hi" I squeaked. Oh no. Way to go (Y/N). Why do you always have to mess up a first impression ? "Am I at the right room or are you -" he asked worriedly. "It's the right room. I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I started to blabber. "Don't" he cut me off. I stayed silent and moved aside for him to enter then closed the door behind him.

He made himself comfortable as he laid back on my bed. Okay then. "If you're going to be my future wife, then you might as well be a fan and have a general understanding about me" he said as he kept his stare on the ceiling. "I'm a big fan but I'm really trying not to show it" I thought to myself. "Well, then this should be fun" he said. "Did I speak my thoughts aloud ?" I asked as I started to feel weak. I'm embarrassing myself by the second. "Yipp" he said, popping the 'p'. Where's help when you need it ? I'm balling out tears in the inside right now from all this embarrassment.