Dating - Leaked Nudes (Part 2)

A/N: Sorry is out ! Perfect idea to finish this part. Much love to you guys for being patient as this part was much awaited. Love you guys so much and thank you all for your lovely comments babes along with getting this book to almost 9K which is absolutely insane. Enjoy.xx

Packed away, back at home in London was where I was. The minute we broke up, I packed away my belongings and me trying to be independent, I thought it would be better if I was staying on my own. That being an apartment.

Currently I was of course home alone, having an apartment all to yourself isn't as fun as you think. Seated on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in my hands whilst watching Netflix though is entertaining.

I for one was already dressed in my passed every other day clothes, with that being my sweatpants and tank top along with my make up free face. I'm clearly not bothered with how I'm dressed.

I was scrolling through Instagram as I came across a post from Justin. The post being about the announcement of Sorry coming out tonight in which he posted 3 hours ago. I have no idea why but I can't be mistaken for the fact that I think this is either an indirect to me or Selena.

I scrolled further below coming across a fan account (@justinbiebertracker) a picture of Justin snapped by a paparazzi was the post and the caption being "Justin Bieber at Ed Sheeran's premiere in London, England. (October 22)"

Hold up, why is Justin in London ? When did he even get here ? How did I not even know about this ? I went through the recent posts to see that Justin had arrived just a few days ago. Wow, like okay. Strange.

As I tried to entertain myself further, I went through my other apps such as Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr etc. 20 minutes later after wasting time I had received a text on iMessage. This is Justin. This is (Y/N)

Justin

Is it too late now to say sorry ?

I think it is indeed Bieber.

Cuz I'm missing more than just your body 😏

What are you even doing here in London ?

Wait, here ? You're in London ? Where ?

Oh please don't even pretend that you didn't know..

What are you talking about ? I didn't know 😌

And why are you even talking to me ? Go talk to your girlfriend 😑

I'm talking to her right now 😊

Boy is you okay ? Is you high ? Are you bipolar ? We broke up remember ? Where is your sudden burst of enthusiasm especially with me, coming around from ? Why don't you just stick to your other side hoe ☺️☺️

I'm perfectly fine. Babe I came to my senses. I know how wrong I was and realised how much I miss you. I miss seeing your beautiful face, I regret rejecting you to come along with me. I really do. Is their a chance we can meet in person ? 😞

Justin I don't think so...I went through too much with just this break up. You really hurt me this time. I don't think I would be able to forget that. It's going to have to take you a lot more then just an apology text for us to even just be friends 😔

Babe I'm honestly really sorry. I love you so much. I know what I've done and the fact that is was terribly wrong. I didn't know what I was thinking nor what I was going to lose. I can truly imagine all the pain that you've been through. I deserve to feel your pain. You don't deserve any of this. Truth is, sorry is written about you. 👀 I though you should know...

Wow okay..its uh good to know that the song is written about me I guess. Some good tune. I still am really disappointed in you Bieber.

You have every right to (Y/N) I understand.

Just as I was about to reply back, the doorbell had rung. I quickly texted him back as I left my phone aside.

I have a guest over... we can talk later. Bye.

I got up from my position on the couch and made my way towards the door, I opened the door and now stood before me was Justin. "Hey did you miss me ?" He asked as he smiled widely and pecked me on my cheek, he then handed me the bouquet of roses as he made his way inside my apartment. "We were just talking...Justin I'm really worried about you. Did you fall or something, injure yourself in such a way ? What happened to you ?" I asked in a sarcastic manner.

I placed the bouquet in a vase and set it aside on the dining table. Justin seated himself on the couch as I sat next to him. "What brings you here ?" I asked breaking the silence. "You." He said as then turned to face me. "Me ? Why would you leave the past amazing countries you've been to for me ? Justin, remember the fact that you broke up with me. I've been through a lot of pain, learnt to dealt with it. I can't afford to go through this again" I rambled.

"Babe I know that a sorry is not going to help. Though being away from you made me realise how much of an impact you made on my life the past year we've been together. You made me change for the better and I've honestly haven't been anymore happier then I am now. My family loves when you're around as they see how you make me happy. Going on that trip alone...I don't even know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have taken my anger out on you and I especially shouldn't have called you what I did or said the words that I had said" he said as he looked down in disappointment.

"I'm speechless" was all I blurted out as a tear dreaded to run down my cheek. He then glanced at me "I feel like shit" he said as I then chuckled. "You deserve to since you seemed to have enjoyed spending time with that bitch Jayde" I said as I scoffed at her name. We both then laughed together, i had a thought of killing his mood the same way he did while he was away in Bora Bora... after all I mean he deserves it. "Justin I forgive you. I love you and haven't stopped since you've been away. Though I have something to confess that you wouldn't be pleased to hear" I said as i turned into a rather more serious tone.

"I'm glad you forgive me and love me though what is it that you need to tell me ?" He asked getting eager by the minute. "I have a boyfriend Justin" I said seriously. It was quite for a moment "You're lying" he smirked. "I'm honestly not. I have a boyfriend Justin" I said trying not to laugh. "What's his name ?" He asked getting tensed. "Kian" I said as I leaned back against the couch. "Ohh" was all he said as he then looked down. I took advantage of the moment and had then straddled his lap.

"You're so gullible sometimes. I'm not a single pringle Justin. I'm taken by you of course. Now, about you being exclusively mine and exposing yourself to -" He then cut me off as he smirked and said "How about you show me I'm all yours ?" He suggested. "Gladly" I grinned as I then crashed my lips on his.

{A/N: I apologise if I got carried away at the end. Guys honestly I'm so proud of what I did for the text. I should start making more of them. Let me know what you thought and if you have any text imagine ideas. Much love and send me feedback as I'm always looking forward to reading lovely comments from you all}