Best Friend - Heartbroken (Part 1)

A/N: I honestly can't thank you all enough for getting this book to where it is today. I swear just a week ago, I told my friend how I got this book to 10K and we're now already at 12K ! That is insane. Quick note loves, updates are going to be slow as since I have finals coming up this week. So I would appreciate if whilst I'm inactive, you all pray for me. Aha okay i love you all so much. Enjoy this fluff ! Comment what I should do for you guys in celebration of 12K. Also don't forget to vote .xx

I'm honestly broken. I can't take this anymore. Yes I could manage with it for the first 3 months but now I just can't deal with this anymore ! I question why I still exist. Why don't I ever get happiness in life ? I've been best friends with Justin ever since I was bullied in freshman high school, he was my savior. He was the light I found at the end of the tunnel, he was the one person who could actually bring happiness to me. Ever since then, my feelings had grown for Justin which is the worst part in this situation. Why ? you may ask. When you fall in love with someone, who doesn't love you back, especially when you've been with then through it all, you're under appreciated.

That's how I feel with Justin, I just became his shoulder to cry on. I thought maybe for once their would be a change, maybe Justin would actually be interested in me and choose to take the step of moving on, starting fresh with someone else. Yet he still can't get over his break up with Selena. Now I for one don't hate her, no one deserves to be hated on depending on what they did, Selena is a decent and innocent women. I have respect for her, I once used to praise her, thought that all died down.

Here I am currently seated in the corner of the room whilst Justin gets ready for Ellen. Last minute make up touches are being done whilst I chose to just browse through my phone. The silence was broken when Justin was being called to go on stage.

"You go on stage in 5... Finish the touch ups" said the anonymous man. The women who was doing Justin's makeup had set the brush down indicating she was done as he then got up off mthe chair. "Break a leg" I muttered as I kept my stare on my phone. "Fingers crossed everything goes well" he said as I then felt his footsteps get closer to my presence. He then looked down upon me as I then looked up at him, he wants a hug. I hugged him as I usually would, I'm know for being a hugger, I love hugging people, it's the one thing that keeps me confident about my body as people enjoy I guess you could call 'cuddling' with my figure.

"Your hugs always makes me feel better" he murmured as he nuzzled his face in my neck. "That's what I'm known for" I chuckled as I then released from our hug. "Justin it's time" the guy said as he stood by the door frame awaiting for Justin. "I should go" I said as I then grabbed my bag. He turned around to stop to look at me as he said "No stay. We can go out after and do something" "Okay" I lightly smiled.

As Justin left, I seated myself down in the dressing room couch as I watched him make his appearance on the TV screen in front of me. "Justin Bieber everybody" Ellen announced as they exchanged a hug and sat on their usual spot. "Thank you so much for coming in on #BIEBERWEEK. Last week we were discussing #BIEBERWEEK and thought who could come on the show and I was like why not Justin Bieber" Ellen said as the crowd erupted in laughter.

"Aha yeah thank you so much for having me" Justin said. "Okay so you all know that Justin is going to be here everyday for this whole week as his new album Purpose is coming out which you can now pre-order now on iTunes" Ellen announced as she showed a copy of his album. "Now about last time you were on the show, you haven't properly gotten to answer my question. You announced that their were 3 songs on the album that were for Selena so which one is it ?" she asked as Justin then started to hesitate and blush.

Omg no...can we not talk about Selena and Justin for once ? I mentioned this earlier. She's a great girl and all but that's all in the past. Can we maybe think about the future ?