Acquaintance - Justin & Jason (Part 2)

"You know who it is babe"
That voice is unrecognisable ... no one else would say that to me. Who could it possibly be ?

Attempts such as trying to even lick the strangers hand - as filthy it could possibly be - if by means he lets his hand loose, I could possibly make a run for it.

Even after trying it, seems like nothing could cross my mind to get away. I felt my eyes being covered with a blindfold and being placed on a seat. Shoulders were rubbed against me on either side, I'm probably in the back seat of a car between two men or should I say boys, because no man would do such a thing unless he's only up for making money.

"Where the hell am I ? Where are you taking me ? And what is it with me that you want ?" I yelled when I could feel the car start to move. "Sweetheart save the questions for later" said a different voice from beside me, I could oddly imagine the grin on this guys face. "Don't do you dare call me sweetheart. Who the hell are you ? I will get you guys caught and put you into jail. Do you know who you're dealing with ?" I was getting furious by the minute.

"Looks like I can only do the talking here. Okay I'll be the only who answers your questions babe. First off, you're dealing with Jason McCann. Sound familiar babe ? Second off, we may not know you, but it's my thing to rarely get girls like you off guard and well I guess have some fun" his voice was heard from where he was seated in the front. I sucked in a breath and swallowed hard, the one person I was dreading and reminded myself to be aware off at all times.

"Well, looks like you got her to shut up to" said another voice on my left which the boys erupted into a fit of laughter. Jason sure did shut me up and I might as well do so. If i don't follow their orders, i could possibly get killed. The drive went on for an estimation of 20 mins. Are they taking me out of the city ? What is my aunt going to think ? This should probably be the last thing on my mind now, but what about the concert and Justin.

The car came to a halt which i had lightly jerked forward. Both boys beside me had linked their arms with mine as if I'm a prisoner and I'm the person who's actually doing something wrong. I was pulled by both of them roughly yet I dared not to shriek or they'll probably tug on me harder.

I heard the clink of keys and the latch of a door, then lightly being shoved once again. I was placed on a soft, plush couch. I made myself comfortable by sitting back and crossing my legs. I crossed my arms over my chest ready to snap any minute now.

"How am I of any use to you ?" I asked raging whilst tapping my finger against my elbow. "You aren't, I thought you were eye-catching, stalked you for a couple of days and thought that you'd be of some fun to me" he said. Just then a woman walked into the room in nothing but lingerie or I would just call it skimpy clothing for this situation because what even ?

She made sure to bend low to expose her cleavage in front of each boy and even bit her lip while handing Jason his drink. She probably gets some from one of these boys every day, plus get paid so what more could a prostitute like her ask for.

I rolled my eyes in disgust of what I just saw. All of them were to busy having a sip of their drink, whilst i sat back looking at each of them with my arms crossed over my chest. "So basically my need to be here is to be a dog ?" I questioned oblivious. "What makes you say that ?" questioned the brunette boy, who was one of the boys who sat next to me.

"Well, basically you'll got what you'll wanted" I appointed out myself. "All you boys have to do now is to keep me safe, make sure I eat and well overall look after me until you decide to let go of me" I huffed.

"Not really honey. If you refer yourself as a dog, are you missing the point where you also play with them ?" Jason said as they all erupted into laughter.

Oh god if you're hearing me out, please save me and get me out of here.

"Hey where's your girl ?" Jason asked, nodding towards a guy with blonde hair. Minor add to the fact all of these boys are hot, but its wrong to do any of this. "Sarah and Lisa are around. They know the consequences if they go, so they must be upstairs" the blonde said.

So they basically trap girls for their pleasure and more worse they keep them here. "Well we should be started by now sweetheart. Lets go" Jason said as he pulled my hand along with him. He guided me upstairs to have spotted multile bedrooms around. I'm disgusted.

We enter, I'm guessing his bedroom, I stood in the middle of it taking in my surroundings. A round bed with a beautiful gold headboard against it. Another door was halfway open giving it a slight glimpse, its a bathroom.

He locked the door behind him, as then the pounding of myheart begun. He laid on the bed looking back at me. "Well those clothes on you aren't going to remove themselves are they ?" He questioned grinning. "They won't be coming off anyways because I'm not taking them off" I said smiling widely, taking a seat beside him.

He pinned me to the bed with him on top of me, whilst I laid helplessly beneath him. "Sweetheart, might I remind you that you're dealing with Jason McCann" he said as he ever so slowly glided his index finger against my cheek. "Well, might I remind you that I don't give a shit" God please save me. That's when the room fell silent...

A/N: Hey guys. Its mid term exams now so updates will be very slow for not only this book, but all my books. I'm trying to keep active though its really hard with studies in the way. So please pray for me. Be sure to vote & comment what you think! Xx