Dating - Make Up (Part 2)

A/N : Hey guys so I was thinking if I should add a Jason McCann preference ? What do you guys think, comment to let me know. Also don't forget to Vote, share and send in feedback as I love reading comments from you lovelies ! Also I didn't expect to see this coming into a Part 3. Though I'll post it early even though I have exams, it will most likely be up by Friday latest. Enjoy .xx

I woke up exhausted as I groggily got up and made my way to my study desk where my phone had laid. I checked the time, 12:45 PM clear reason as to why I feel strained, I over slept. Though why did no one wake me ? I don't know, maybe because you just got back from another country last night. Ohh yeah.

I then headed my way to the bathroom as I did my daily morning routine. I got dressed in my grey sweater, black jeans and a pair of Adidas sneakers as I left my hair down in its natural soft waves. I carried a pair of sunglasses even though most of the time, you rarely find sun here in London.

I made my way to the kitchen to see some of my cousins sleeping on a mattress on a floor as some of my aunts and cousins were having breakfast in the kitchen. I think it's best I stayed at a hotel, I mean I didn't mean to disturb my family or anything. I just came by for my grandfather and of course my parents. My grandmother is no longer here though how I wish she was.

"Morning everyone" I said as I tried my hardest to smile and not look miserable. "Morning" was what I got in return from everyone. "Uhm mom, may I please have a word with you in the hall ?" I asked uneasy. "Sure love" she said as she made her way from the kitchen and walked with me to the hallway by the door.

"Mom, please don't take this the wrong way but I'm going to stay at a hotel" I said as I kept my glance constant at the ground. "What ! Why ? We haven't seen you in so long and the least we all want is for you to leave again for so long" she said as tears were starting to build at the rim of her eyes. "I love you all. I'm not going anywhere. I'll still be here in London, not too far-" I said till I was cut off.

"Y/N I know you're older now, almost an adult for you to make your own decisions but for now you will be staying here till you go back to LA whenever you choose to. I can't afford for my baby to go away for almost 7 months and not seeing her face" she said as the tears she was holding up had now fallen.

"Okay I won't leave if it means so much to you. Though I feel bad for the kids, they're all sleeping on the mattress in the lounge" I said in astonishment. "Aww don't worry. The guest rooms were vacant for them to sleep though everyone slept late last night including myself
as we were all too engulfed in hearing stories from your grandad" she said as laughed. Ohh.

"Okay well i hope breakfast or lunch. Whatever you all had prepared theirs enough for me because I'm really hungry" I said as I started heading to the kitchen with my mom right behind me. "Sure darling, theirs more then enough for you" my mom laughed as she set down an omelette and fresh orange juice.

Honestly it's more then enough. I always talk about how much I love food and how the fact that I think I eat like a hog but in all honesty, I have a small appetite.

Once I was done eating I left the dishes in the sink as I was on the verge of washing them, my mom stopped me and gave me a smile as she said "Don't worry about it Y/N I'll take care of it" I nodded in a reply and made my way to my room.

Last night Justin was at the VMAs and that too the music video for WDYM is out. I contemplated whether or not to watch the video first of his performance. I though I might as well hear him live first off and then after watch the MV.

I for one am very stunned at the fact that Justin cried. Why did my baby cry ? He's not your baby anymore, you caused this and you shouldn't even be worried. Ugh but i was appointing out the truth, I couldn't stand being just as hurt when I was with him to know that maybe his late nights out was him hooking up with some side chick behind my back.

Speaking of that, brings me back to the video. I mean come on. When you're just acting scenes are shot more then once. Are you telling me ish never happened behind my back ? That too he was silent when I questioned him. As I was on the scene of that girl, what's her name Xenia pushing Justin, I was interrupted by the call of my name.

"Y/N would you come downstairs. There's someone here to see you" my mom called out. Who would come to see me ? As I made my way downstairs, I heard loud whispers being exchanged and conversations being held in the dining room. I entered the dining room to see non other than Justin. What is he doing here ?