Torture

We arrived at this abandoned house, Kenzie was starting to wake up.
*whispers* "Where are we?" She asked.
*whispers* "I don't know" as I said that a hand connected with my left cheek hard, it was one of Tim's friends.
"Shut up!" He shouted.
"I don't know who you think you are but you have no right to touch me!"
"They can too! I told then they can do what they want to you guys and I wouldn't care!" Tim shouted at me as I tightened the grip on Kenzie.
Tim and his friends got out of the truck they came around to my side and pulled us out by our hair. Still holding onto our hair, Tim's friends rushed us to the abandoned house as Tim led the way.
When we entered the house I got shoved to the ground and kicked in my side causing me to gasp. I got grabbed by the back of my neck and rushed down a hallway until Kenz got pushed into a room and I got pushed into a separate room. Tim and one if his friends came into the room I was in and started glaring at me.
"Take off your shirt, pants and shoes!" Tim said to me very angrily.
"Go to hell!"
Tim's friend raced to me and held me down as Tim forcefully ripped my clothes off, leaving me in my bra and thong. I curled up in a ball as Tim and his friend stared at me very uncomfortably.
"Your pretty, I can imagine all the fun things we're going to do" his friend said as he tugged on my bra strap. He then got up and walked out of the room, a tear slid down my face.
"Hey Rylea!" Tim shouted.
"What!" I replied as I looked at him and he was holding a hose. He pulled down lever and high pressured water shot out right at me. It was so powerful I crashed into a wall while I was trying to block the water, it was cold and I was squirming as the water felt like it was cutting my skin. I crashed to the ground when Tim turned the water off, I was gasping as parts of my body bruised due to the extremely high water pressure. He and his friend exited the room and laughed as they closed the medal door behind them, I heard it lock as it closed.
There was a old bed next to me, I crawled on top of it, circled up into a ball, and started crying. As I was shivering on the old bed I heard Tim talking but he wasn't talking to one of his friends. I heard loud footsteps getting closer to my room, more like a cage. It shot open ...
"Hey stupid you have a visitor!" Tim shouted at me.
I looked at the door and there walked in Blue Eyes, I instantly shot up and ran to him. He got shoved in my room as Tim shut the door behind him, I quickly hugged him.
*cries* "I'm so glad you're here! Where's Ash?"
"He ... moved on"
"Oh ... that quick?"
"Yes. Ever ... since we were kids, he ... would say ... he loved one girl ... than later love another" he said as he frowned.
"What's wrong?"
"I lied ... to you"
"What do you mean?"
"I never had feelings ... for you. I only ... acted that way ... because I felt bad for you. You were abused ... and didn't feel loved so I had ... to show you ... someone could love you. But ... your just a worthless human ... and you deserve to be abused, that's what ... you get for hurting my uncle Koba!"
"Are you serious? I didn't have anything to do with Koba getting hurt! But thanks for playing me and allowing me to actually feel something for you! Just a waste of time!"
"That's your fault!"
"Whatever! Get out if here you dirty ape!" I shouted at him as he started to walk out. He then ran to me grabbed my arm really hard, showed his teeth and bit my arm really hard. I was screaming and squirming in pain as he tightened his bite causing blood to trickle on the floor. He released me and I fell to the ground crying as I clenched my bloody arm. Blue Eyes ran off down the hall and was gone, I didn't care he was bad news like everyone else.
"Awe did poor Cinderella get her heart broken!" Tim shouted at me as I cried and ignored his comment.
When I didn't answer him he ran into my room and whipped me hard with his whip across my face. Leaving a thin slash mark on the side of my cheek.
"Grow up you big baby!" He said as he walked out, I climbed on the bed and started crying. I had a terrible life, no one cared for me besides my sister. Everytime I thought someone would care for me, they end up just hurting me.
I had a long night as I continued crying to myself hoping I could just die and be with my family. The mom and dad that actually loved my sister and I, even though they were divorced. It made it difficult to go to two different houses every week but they still loved and protected us. Now everyone I know or trust just ends up turning into Tim, hurting me just for the fun of it.
My arm hurt, my face stung and my heart ached, life was worthless at this point ...