Hate

I didn't sleep that whole night, but I was just glad it was morning. My arm was still bleeding, so I tore off a piece of fabric from the bed sheets and tied it around my arm. I was freezing cold, maybe because my stepmonster stole my clothes. As I was getting up I felt weak, I was hungry and I lost a lot of blood from traitor's bite.
"Hey thing one! Get up!" Tim said as he crashed through my door.
"I've been up!"
"Watch it little girl! I'm gonna go out for few hours so Dave is gonna watch you and Rich is gonna watch thing two!"
"I don't need anyone to watch me, I'm not a baby!"
"I don't care, he's in charge of you!"
"But ..."
"No buts! He's watching you whether you like it or not!" Tim shouted as he walked out and Dave walked in, he slammed the door as he entered.
"We're gonna have fun pretty girl"
I felt uncomfortable so I hid myself under the bed sheets. He then walked over to me and sat down on the bed looking me up and down.
"Why are you hiding? You scared?" He asked as he smirked very creepily.
"Go away!"
He started feeling his way down my bra strap making me cringe. There was a loud noise outside so Dave got up and looked out the mini window in my room. I completely got under my bed sheets making sure I was fully covered.
"You wanna have fun Rylea?!"
"No!"
He ran to me and started choking me, I was trying to loosen the grip on his hands but it wasn't working.
"We're going to have fun whether you like it or not!" He said as he ripped the bed sheets off and threw me to the hard ground. I was stunned and tried to crawl away with the energy I had left. Dave flipped me back on my back and sat on top of me as he placed his hands over my mouth. I saw him trying to unbuckle his pants so I started kicking my legs hoping he would fall off. His other hand ran over my bra cup, I started crying and squirming. He then just started riding me as I was still trying to fight him off of me, since he couldn't unbuckle himself. I couldn't breath as one of his hands grabbed my throat and he started picking up his pace. My breathing started slowing down and I felt like I was dying, than I saw a large figure jump towards Dave causing him to fall off of me. I gasped for my air and scooted to a near by corner as I cried to myself. The figure was beating Dave to death, than my vision became clear and I saw that my hero was Rocket. I heard a loud crack and no movement from Dave, he was dead. My hand was over my mouth as I was crying, Rocket crawled towards me and rubbed the top of my head. I looked over to my right and saw a big hole in the wall that connected to the outside. Caesar and Maurice than walked in and crowded around me. They handed me my clothes that Tim took from me, I quickly put them on.
"You're safe now" Caesar said to me.
They pulled me outside and I saw Kenzie, Koba, and Hudson. She ran to me and hugged me tightly.
"I'm so glad you're okay Ry!"
"Did Rich touch you badly?!"
"No, did Dave ..."
"Yes and he tried to do more but Rocket saved me. He did enough to permanently scar me"
Caesar gestured us to move with him towards there horses, I then noticed Blue Eyes waiting by one of the horses. He noticed me and ran towards me and hugged me tightly. One of his hands traveled to the back of my head, I still hated him for what he did so I pulled myself away from his grip. He looked at me and smiled but I just walked away from him as I glared.
"Rylea! I had to!"
I snapped my head around "Oh you had to insult me!"
"I had ... to make them think ... we didn't associate anymore!"
"Why couldn't you just get me when your father got me?! It's not that difficult!"
*frowns* "I guess I could've"
"Ya you could've! And to top it off ... you bit me!"
"I'm sorry! Everything I said was ... a lie! Besides ... the Ash thing"
"You know someone told me there's truth in every lie!"
"Please forgive me"
"No because you had no reason to bite me with your sharp ass teeth! I could have an infection because if you!"
He frowned and stepped closer to me as I rubbed my wound. Blue Eyes saw the small slash on my cheek and reached up to touch it, when he made contact it burned.
"OW!" I said as I hit his hand away and walked over to the horses. Blue Eyes chased after me as I walked behind Caesar.
"Blue Eyes can you leave me alone! I don't want you near me because everytime you're close to me you hurt me!"
Caesar than gestured to his son to go on his horse as I rode back to the colony on Caesar's horse. Kenzie of course rode with Hudson. I had my head turned away from Blue Eyes but I felt his eyes on me.
...
We arrived at the ape colony, Caesar rushed me up to his hut so some of the nurse apes can look at the bite mark on my arm. Cornelia greeted me in front of the hut and hugged me tightly. I told her everything that happened there and why I was mad at her son. She nodded her head understanding exactly why I wanted time from him. The nurses were able to clean my wound but they didn't have proper equipment to sew it so it would definitely scar.
"Well there's ... my bestie!" Ash said as he walked through the curtains.
"Hi Ash" I said as he knelt down to me.
"Blue Eyes ... told me what happened"
*huffs*
"He's ... really upset. That's the first ... time I've seen ... him cry"
"He cried?"
"Yes. He's ... down at the lake ... still upset. He really ... like you, I still have ... feelings for you but ... not as strong ... as Blue Eyes"
"I'll go talk to him"
"Not ... yet. My son needs ... time to gather... his thoughts" Cornelia said to me.
"He hates me. I deserve it by the way I overreacted"
"You didn't ... overreact. You reacted ... normally" Cornelia said as Cornelius crawled on her lap.
Ash walked out as Cornelia tried to calm Cornelius down for bed. I felt sad and guilty that I freaked out on Blue Eyes when he was just trying to get me to safety quicker.
That's just how life is I guess, friends fight than hopefully make up soon ...