My Plan

It's been two weeks since I've been trapped in this hell hole. Koba and Hudson have been torturing me. From throwing freezing water on me to beating me with a wooden board.
If everyone else wants to make a plan behind my back, then I'll plan my own way out of here.
I heard the two traitor apes approaching my room. They opened the door and I stayed sitting on the floor. When they started approaching me I leaped at them. I threw punches to the sides of their heads, causing them to get knocked out. On my way out of the room I snatched the wooden board out of Koba's unconscious hand.
I was walking down the hall waiting for one of those guys to walk out. And of course one of them did, he tried to shout to one of his friends. But I swung the board hitting him across the face before he could. When he fell down I started whacking him in the face with the tip of the wooden board. Blood was trailing from his face all over the place. I kept hitting him waiting until there was no movement in his body. I stopped as I saw I destroyed his face. Blood was all on the wooden board and some splashed on me.
I kept walking out of the house with my bloody wooden board.
The two other guys popped out from some corner and I whacked both of them in the head. As one of them was rolling on the ground crying like a baby. I broke the skull of the other with my board, then I stomped on the other ones face who was on the ground. Blood was splattered everywhere. My hands were shaking as I let go of my board. I felt upset at myself that I had to go to a level where I actually killed someone.
They were torturing me for weeks. From starving me to taking advantage of me ... it had to be done.
I slowly walked away from the crime scene. The look of anger was all over my face as well as blood. I was walking back to the ape colony ... some of them would see me as a monster. Maybe this is what they wanted. But all I know is ... hell will be unleashed ...