Deadly

*Rylea's POV*

It's been a few months since we found out I was holding Blue Eyes's baby. My sickness has been getting worse. I can't hold down any meal causing my body to become weak, including my bones.
I was close to my due date so I've been staying in Caesar's hut so Cornelia and him could watch me. As I was laying down I felt a sharp pain in my ribs. I started rolling around on my back to see if that made the pain go away. It was kind of hard to move around with a big stomach. As the pain got worse I started crying because it felt like one of bones just broke. I leaned forward and started crying to the pain.
Caesar started hooting outside, probably calling for Blue Eyes.
I heard footsteps approaching the hut and it was some of the nurse apes. They started surrounding me as Blue Eyes crashed in. He quickly knelt to my side and started rubbing my back. The nurse apes started laying me down as they felt my stomach.
Cornelia went on the other side of me as she grabbed my hand. As the nurse apes started removing my pants I grabbed Blue Eyes's hand. Some of them pushed my legs up a little bit while the others sat behind me and started pushing me forward. I started pushing as they leaned me forward. It took one push and I felt some relief. The sound of crying was heard at my feet but they kept leaning me forward causing me to push again.
At the last push I felt total relief, the nurse apes leaned me back down. I heard two separate cries but my vision was becoming blurry. All I could feel was my heart pounding out my chest.
I leaned forward a little bit while placing my back against the wooden wall. The nurse apes handed me two beautiful ape babies. I smiled as I saw them cuddle into my breasts. Blue Eyes smiled and wiped a tear from my face as he admired our kids. I quickly handed them over to Blue since the pain on my ribs came back. My vision was becoming blurry again but I didn't know why.
"What ... should ... we ... name them?" I heard my husband's husky voice say.
I still couldn't see his face clearly. "It's a boy and a girl. So how about ..."
"They ... both ... have ... blue ... eyes" one of the ape nurses interrupted.
All I could do was smile as I still tried to find my husband's and kid's faces through the blur.
"Bright ... Eyes" I heard my husband say.
"For the girl?"
"Yes ... it ... was my ... father's ... mother's name"
*smiles* *breaths heavy* "River for the boy"
"Love ... it" he said back.
I still couldn't see his face clearly but I felt a familiar peck on my lips.
Before I knew it I felt Blue Eyes trying to hand me our babies. But all I saw was a bright light, and I felt myself take a big breath ...

*Blue Eyes POV*

I glanced down at my babies that I made with my beautiful wife, who was human. When I glanced at my wife I saw her smiling toward me with our kids. I leaned in and kissed her on her soft lips. When I pulled away I started handing my wife back our kids and all I heard from her was a loud breath. I looked at her and noticed her smile fading very slowly but no other movement in her body.
"Rylea? ... Rylea!!"
There was no response. I handed my kids over to one of the obas quickly. Fear running through my body as I started shaking my wife to wake up.
*cries* "Rylea!!!! ... Rylea!!!"
My father pulled me away from my wife's limb body. I started fighting my way back to her. Uncle Rocket and uncle Koba had to grab me. Tears were traveling down my face as my father's voice became clear.
"She's dead son!"
I started crying as I heard those words leave my father's lips. My heart ached as I really thought my lovely wife was gone ... forever.