Betrayal

"How could you guys start following these evil people?"
"Easy ... because we ... don't like you!" Koba said as he walked closer to me.
"You!" I ran over to Hudson, shoved him against a wall, and started smacking him across the face.
*cries* "You lied to me! You told me you loved my sister! And you kill her! How could you kill her?! She did nothing wrong!" I got pulled away from Hudson and thrown to the floor.
"You really ... think an ape ... could love a human?" He asked very rudely.
"Yes I do! Blue Eyes and I loved each other! *cries* "And you kill him too! Why! Why me Hudson!!! I've been nothing but nice to you, I was vulnerable with you! And you go behind my back and killed the last person I cared about with all my heart!!"
Koba rammed me over causing me to hit my head on the hard ground.
"Humans ... sicken ... me!" Koba shouted at me.
"Then why ... are you working for them!"
All he could do was glare. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and tossed me into a room.
"You ... can't trust anyone ... Rylea. Not even ... innocent ... Blue Eyes" Hudson said as he closed a large, medal door.
I heard all of them walk out of the house because everything went silence. Tears started falling down my face as I curled up in a ball.
Then I felt relieved when I heard hooting outside a small window of the room I was in. I quickly rushed to the window, noticing it had bars over it, it was Caesar.
*breaths heavy* "Caesar! I have to get out of here! *cries* Help me please!"
"I'm not here ... to help you!"
"What? Wait ... is Blue Eyes okay? Is he with you?"
*huffs* "I don't know"
"What do you mean you don't know?"
"I'm not going to tell you ... anything about my son!"
*whines* "Why? I didn't do anything wrong?!"
"You put him in danger?!"
*cries* "How did I put him in danger? All we did was go away?"
*sighs* "I'm not saying ... anymore. Goodbye!!" He said as he walked off.
*cries* "Caesar! CAESAR!!"
I slid down the wall and to the ground. Tears falling down my face at the thought that my actual family would leave me to rot in this dungeon.
I heard footsteps approaching me, quickly I wiped the tears from my face. When the door open I saw Koba and Hudson standing there with a bucket.
"So I guess ... our king couldn't help you?!" Koba snapped at me.
"How did you know about ..." before I could finish my sentence a bucket of ice water got dumped on me. Causing me to sit there in shock to the pinching coldness.
"It's all ... part of ... the plan!" Hudson added.
*shivers* "What ... pla ... pla ... plan?"
"Might want ... to ask ... your ... husband!"
*shivers* "I ... I ... is he alive?"
"Are you ... that dumb Rylea?!" Koba shouted.
"Huh?"
"Of course ... he's alive ... that's part of the plan"
I was shocked and confused. Why would they plan to trap me in here? And leave me here to fend for myself?"

Hope you guys are enjoying it. Just a heads up the next few chapters might be shorter than usual. And it looks like I can update everyday, yay! ♡