Runaway

That night I slept in the corner of Caesar's hut, but this time I had my blankets. Caesar was able to retrieve them since he killed my stepfather. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Blue Eyes sleeping in his nest with his back turned towards me. Caesar, Cornelia, Cornelius, and Kenzie were also fast asleep. I felt I needed to get away for a little bit so I quietly gathered my stuff and placed it in my bag. No one moved a muscle so I knew they didn't hear me. I put my backpack on and quietly crept out of the hut. When I was heading down the ramp I had to walk slowly so there wouldn't be creaking.
I made it off of the ramp without waking any ape up. The entrance was just ahead so I started sprinting towards it. I had to creep past Luca very quietly as he slept peacefully. Then I saw freedom as I was able to exit the ape colony without any disturbances. It was still dark outside so I knew no one would notice for a little while, so I just walked not knowing where exactly I was headed. I would be able to be alone while Blue Eyes had some time away from me.

*4 hours later*

I've been walking for a while now and my feet have become very sore. I noticed there was a tunnel ahead so I headed towards it. As I looked around I really didn't know where I was.
I got to the tunnel and it looked empty and peaceful so I set down my blankets so I can rest on it. This is what I needed ...

*back at the ape colony*

"Where could she have gone?!" Kenzie shouted again.
The apes were hooting as they all gathered trying to figure out places Rylea could've gone.
"We must ... find her!" Blue Eyes protested.
"We will son" Caesar said as he placed a hand on his son's shoulder.
"Kenz we'll find your sister. Ape council will go ... search for her. While others stay!" Koba said to all of the apes.
"No! I'll find her ... myself!" Blue Eyes shouted to Koba and Caesar.
"Son ..." Caesar started to say until Blue Eyes interrupted.
"Father, I'll ... be fine!"
Caesar nodded to his son's command. Blue Eyes than hopped on his horse and went on his way. He then noticed on the ground some faded footsteps, so he decided to follow them. Hoping at the end of the footsteps would be his friend ...

*2 hours later*

I woke up from my nap very relieved that I was able to have time to myself. My stomach growled loudly as I started getting up. So I decided I should take a walk to see if there's any fruit I can pick and eat. But as I looked around I saw no trees, I was starving.
In front of me were extremely broken down buildings. As I was staring at the buildings I heard loud footsteps behind me. I turn around and see a horse running towards me and a figure leaps off the horse and onto me causing me to tumble.
We stopped tumbling ...
"Blue Eyes?"
He glared at me and forcefully pulled me up. I was getting pushed back to the tunnel I slept in, he shoved my back against the wall as he continued to glare.
"Why are you glaring at me?"
"Why ... did you ... runaway?!"
"I didn't run away"
"Really?!"
"Yes really!"
"Then why didn't ... you tell anyone you ... we're leaving?!"
"Because I wanted to be alone"
"Why?!"
"Because after our bug fight, Ash told me you were crying. And I knew you didn't really want to associate with me at the moment. So I gave us both some space"
He released his grip on my shoulders ...
"Didn't mean ... I wanted you to ... leave"
"Well after the stuff I said, it made me think that you would hate me. I did call you a 'dirty ape'"
"Rylea, I don't hate you!"
*smiles* "So we're still besties?"
He smiled than instead leaned in for a kiss and we started kissing. His hands were traveling to my hips as he started bringing them closer to his body. He released from the kiss and noticed my blankets were layed out so he pushed me onto the blankets. We were passionately kissing but as his hands traveled and as he started riding me, I knew he wanted to go further.
"Blue stop!"
"You okay?"
I leaned forward and nicely shoved him off of me. "Ya I just don't feel comfortable with that yet"
"Did something else happen ... when you were ... held captive?"
*sighs* "The person Rocket killed was trying to take advantage of me but ... he didn't succeed so he just rode me. And when you were riding me it gave me a flashback of him"
"I'm sorry. You know I won't do it until you're ready"
"But how will you family take it or the while  colony feel about us"
"I'll talk ... with them. You don't ... worry"
I nodded my head and placed my forehead on his shoulder. Blue leaned in and gave me a sloppy wet kiss on my forehead.
"Should we head back soon so your father doesn't worry?"
"Yes"
"Okay let me change and I'll be ready in a little"
He nodded as one of his fingers brushed against my neckline. When he walked out I changed into black leggings, a red body suit, and a pink shirt that hangs off my shoulders. It was warm outside so I wanted something breezy. I gathered and packed my backpack so I can meet Blue Eyes outside. When I got out of the tunnel be was standing next to his horse, so I walked over to him.
"I'll sit ... behind you" he said as he assisted me up on his horse. We than made out way back to the colony. I did notice that he felt a little warm in his crotch area. All it did was make me smile that he was actually turned on by me. He kissed my open shoulder and placed his chin on it as he guided the horse. This time going to back to the ape colony, I knew things might change ...