Fantasy

I was in Ceasar's hut all by myself and when I looked around no one was with me. Then Blue Eyes popped up and crawled towards me, his lips layed on mine very passionately. Without thinking I jumped on his lap and started riding him as he held to me tight. His lips traveled to my neck as I moaned happily at every sensation running through my body. I pulled his head away from my neck and then the face I saw was Ash. He started sucking on my cheek, I kissed him on the forehead. I pushed him away as I got off his lap than I turned around and saw Caesar and Rocket standing there with their arms crossed. When I turned back to see if Ash or Blue Eyes was behind me, they weren't. My heart started beating out of my chest as I heard a loud group of apes gibbering. I turned around and the whole colony was behind me with disappointed looks on their faces, I was screaming internally.
I jolted awake causing Blue Eyes to tighten his grip around me. A tear slid down my face as I felt I would hurt one of my best friends if I were to choose, but I couldn't. Blue must've felt the tear in his arm because he moved to look at my face and saw my eyes were watering.
"You okay?" He asked very worried.
"No" I said as I got up and walked out of the hut. Tears slid down my face as I got off the ramp to Caesar's hut and of course Ash was there.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"It's complicated" I said as I rushed passed him and started heading to lake.
When I arrived there I started balling my eyes out, I didn't want to choose. I heard loud footsteps behind me and who ever it was hugged me. It was Kenize, I loved having her in my comfort, she sat down next to me.
"Why are you crying?"
"Because I love them both, I can't hurt either of them"
"I know sis"
"Why did I have to have feelings for them?"
"You can't help who your heart chooses to love"
Kenzie turned around as we heard footsteps behind us, she then got up and left but I didn't know why. I turned around and Blue Eyes and Ash were standing there. They walked over to me and knelt down in front of me.
"You wanna tell us ... why you're so sad" Blue Eyes said very worried.
*sighs* "I can't tell you because it's weird and I know you guys don't feel the same way"
"Just tell us" Ash said.
*huffs* "I might have romantic feelings for both of you and I didn't want either of you getting hurt if I had to choose. But I also know an ape wouldn't date a human so it's worthless to cry over"
"Who said an ape can't ... love a human?" Blue Eyes asked.
"Well ..."
"No! No one said ... I can't love you!" Blue Eyes said as he crept closer to me.
"Ya ... I can't stop my feelings for you" Ash said.
"But I can't love both of you"
...
"Than you'll have to choose eventually" Kenzie said as she walked back towards us and sat down next to me.
"Well, well, well. I guess the two idiots are still living!" A familiar voice said.
Kenzie and I turned around and it was Tim.
"Just get out of here!" I shouted at Tim.
"No! You two are coming with me whether you like it or not!"
He started jolting towards us, Ash and Blue Eyes pushed me behind them as they snarled at Tim. Hudson then jumped out of the tree above us and stood in front of Kenzie protecting her from our stepmonstser.
*chuckles* "You really think those animals are going to protect you!"
Tim then blew in his fingers calling a loud whistle and a few guys came out of a truck. They all walked closer to the apes making both Kenz and I to get nervous.
"Tell your friends to move!" He yelled at us, Blue Eyes than snarled at him. Tim whipped out a taser and zapped Blue Eyes and Ash.
"No!" I screamed as they fell to the ground and tried to wake them back up. One of Tim's friends pulled out a rifle and hut Hudson on the head with it knocking him out causing Kenzie to run to his side.
One of Tim's friends tried to grab me but I punched him in the face as I protected the unconscious Ash and Blue Eyes.
"CAESAR!" I screamed.
Tim threw his fist at Kenzie, connecting with her face causing her to tumble to the ground. I tried to run to her but felt a pain in my side causing me to go into shock, noticing that Tim zapped me with the taser. My body was stiff, I was trying to fight off the guys who were carrying me but my limps weren't moving. I got thrown in the truck along with my sister and I still couldn't move.
"Kill those apes!" I heard Tim shout outside of the truck.
"N ... n ... NOOO! Leave them alone!" I shouted as I started gaining my strength back. Tim was right outside so I kicked the door out causing it to hit Tim, I ran to where my friends were and pushed the guy holding the rifile. They started waking up so I rushed them to stand up and they crawled on all fours.
"Run!" I shouted to the three apes and they kindly followed by orders. Blue Eyes kept looking back so I gestured to him to keep running and he did.
The guy than lifted his rifle pointing at my friends, I ran up to him pushing the rifile to the side so it wouldn't hit them. They luckily made it out of sight so they were safe. Tim ran to me and punched me in the face knocking me down. He sat on top of me and started choking me, I grabbed a hold of his hands trying to loosen his grip. I got pulled forward to where I was standing up and he forcefully walked me to the truck so he could throw me in. When he no longer had a hold of my neck I was gasping for air. He slammed the door behind me and I cuddled my unconscious sister in my arms. Two guys came through the door next to my sister so I pulled her closer to me as the sat in the truck, the other guy sat in the passenger side while Tim drove.
"Where are you taking us?" I asked.
"Somewhere you guys are going to get tortured!" He shouted as he started speeding down the pathway.
I looked back in the woods and saw some apes standing there as we drove away. A tear slid down my face as I felt like I was getting taken away from our true family.
We were gonna die ...