Broken

We arrived at the ape colony but Blue Eyes was acting weird, he assisted me off of his horse before we entered the actual colony.
"Can ... you stay here?"
"You want me to stay in the woods?"
"Yes"
"Okay, why?"
"I need to ... talk with my parents ... remember?"
"Uh, ya right"
He smiled and kissed my forehead as I gave a confused look. I then watched him walk back to the colony with his horse, I than sat by a tree. On the inside I felt nervous but the outside I felt excited that Blue and I could have something going. But again he was acting weird ... he has to be hiding something from me.

*1 hour later*

I knew he was talking to his parents but I didn't think it be this long. So I got up from the tree I was leaning on and walked to the ape colony. It was weird not seeing Luca there where he usually is to guard the entrance.
As I walked in the apes didn't pay any attention to me. I didn't care all I wanted to do was check in on Blue Eyes. As I made my way up to Caesar's hut I heard silence which made me even more suspicious.
I pushed past the curtains quietly and no one noticed me. But I looked ahead and saw Blue Eyes touching heads with another ape as he was rubbing her head. Caesar and Cornelia looked very confused but all I could do was gasp. Blue Eyes shot his head towards me as his parents looked at me in silence.
"I should've known"
"Rylea..."
"I feel like such an idiot" I said as tears formed in my eyes, I stormed out of the hut. Kenzie greeted me as I stomped down the ramp.
"Ry what's wrong?"
I turned around and saw Blue Eyes, Caesar and Cornelia behind me. "Blue Eyes is a filthy liar!"
I pushed past my sister and ran out of the ape colony as tears traveled down my face. Loud footsteps were still heard behind me and I knew who it was because it kept yelling my name. He was able to catch up and when he did he pulled my shoulder, so I smacked his hand back ...
"Don't you dare touch me!"
"Let me ... explain"
"Explain what! That oh let's see ... you have a mate!"
"She's not ... my mate"
"You've lied to me enough mister! I know what the head touching means!"
"Doesn't mean ... she's my mate"
"Oh how about a girlfriend?!"
"Well ..."
"Get away from me!" I said as I ran to the shore of the lake and sat on a boulder.
"Rylea ... please listen ..."
*cries* "Listen to what?! That you've been using me as your side chick!"
"Rylea ..."
"Leave!"
He frowned and walked back to the ape colony. I crossed my arms and buried my face in my knees as I cried, feeling like such a blind idiot.
"Rylea?"
I lifted my head up and ignored whoever just called my name. Than Caesar and Cornelia knelt in front of me.
"Our son thought about being mated to Zoey" Caesar said.
"Great!"
"We didn't know why ... he seemed to be rushing"
"Because I can't give him kids! Instead of telling me straight up it wouldn't work, he had to go behind my back and basically cheat on me"
"He does love you"
"Well I no longer want to love him"
"But it is possible for you to ... carry his kids"
"Well he won't have to worry anymore, he'll have a purebred child"
Cornelia and Caesar frowned.
"Is there an empty hut in the ape colony?"
"Yes ... why?"
"Because I don't want to be in the same living space as your son ... no offense"
"Just ask Luca when you come in"
I nodded as they got up and left, than out of nowhere a random ape sat next to me.
"Hi" he said.
"Uh ... hi?"
"If he won't ... teach you well. I will!"
"I'm not interested. Sorry"
"Oh you will be!"
"Do I know you?!"
"No! I'm Teddy"
"Well Teddy, you look kind of ... not my age so please I'd like to be alone"
"Well yes ... I'm an adult ape. And we are alone"
"I meant by myself!"
"We would have fun"
"Not interested!" I said as I got back up and rushed to the ape colony entrance.
Luca was back at the entrance ...
"Hey Luca. Caesar told me you knew where an empty hut was?"
He nodded and led me to a small hut, it didn't have a curtain but it would just need some work. I thanked him as he went back to the entrance, I noticed my new hut was right by Luca. My backpack was placed in the hut already so I layed my blankets down getting ready for bed. It was getting kind of late, my day has been filled with mixed emotions and I didn't even notice it was starting to get dark. I got comfy in my blankets and closed my eyes slowly falling into a deep sleep.

...

My eyes were struggling to open up so it must've been midnight. All I know is I felt something pounding my backside. I then shot my eyes open realizing my head was being held down. There was no pain so I knew whoever it was wasn't making any physical contact, but it was enough. I was fighting with all my might as I heard loud breathing right in my ear.
"I told you ... I can treat you better ... than that traitor"
"Teddy get off of me!"
"Tell me you ... love me!"
"Luca! Luca help me please!!!"
Teddy threw a punch to the side of my head as I heard loud footsteps approaching me. I saw it was Luca and he rammed Teddy off of me. He then yanked Teddy out by his neck and was out of my eyesight. I was shaking that again someone tried to take advantage of me. Now I felt depressed, my life ended up only getting worse by the second.
I decided to take a walk, I went into the ape colony and sat on a ledge while I looked up at the stars. Made me happy to see how bright the stars shined. I wondered if I would become a star when I died so then people can admire me ... but now I'm just a push over.