Lost

*whispers* "Rylea! Rylea!"
*grunts* "What Kenzie!"
I opened my eyes and the apes were there ... again. Kenzie helped me lean up since my back was in a lot of pain ...
"Can we help you?!" I asked.
"We want ... to help you!" Caesar said as Rocket placed a pile of fruit in front of us. We gasped in surprise as we gulped down the fruit.
"Thank you so much!" I said to the apes.
"Luca and our sons ... want to help with your wounds"
Rylea helped turn me around so my back would face the apes, the gorilla started putting something on my back causing me to whince.
"Sons?" I asked.
"Ya my son ... Blue Eyes and Rocket's ... son Ash"
Ash assisted Luca as he cleaned my wounds while Caesar's son seemed hesitant. Caesar looked at him and started doing something with his hands causing his son to do a gesture with his hands as well, very angrily.
"Forgive my son. He doesn't trust humans"
"It's cool I guess!"
"Rylea and Mackenzie Davis!"
We all turned to Tim stomping towards us.
"Tim! It's not what it looks like!" Kenzie shouted as she sat in front of me, protecting me. The apes backed away from us as Tim got closer.
"Was I not clear on getting help?!"
"Tim I didn't ask them to help me" I said terrified.
"You're coming with me!" He said as he grabbed the back of my neck pushing me where ever he was going.
Kenzie got up and ran to Tim trying to stop him as more apes started approaching.
"Tim stop she didn't do anything wrong!" We stopped by the edge of lake where the water was running fast.
He turned and saw the large group of apes behind us as they looked in fear.
"She disobeyed my orders Kenzie!"
*cries* "Let her go! We'll live here in the forest and you can live by yourself peacefully!"
"Please let me go!"
"I got forced to look after you guys so no! I'm not going anywhere!"
*cries* "Tim please let her go!"
*apes hooting*
"As you wish" he said as he tossed me into the fast running water.
The water stung my back very painfully, I was trying to grip the bottom of the water but I kept getting pushed.
"Rylea!" Kenzie cried as she tried to run to me as apes followed her.
I was struggling to stay above the water as it kept pushing me. When I looked back I noticed I was heading towards a waterfall ...
*panics* "Help!" I tried harder to grip my feet to the bottom as I tried grabbing the edge of a shore, my hands were too wet so I kept slipping.
Kenzie caught up and held her hand out to me, I reached to her with all my might. My hand brushed against her as the water pulled me back and I was falling straight down with the water fall. I couldn't breath as I fell lastly hearing Kenzie screaming and apes hooting.
I crashed hard to the bottom, the water was shallow so the impact knocked the wind out of me. Gasping for my breath and holding onto my now bruised side, I crawled towards the shore. When I made it to the shore I fell down on it crying as pain struck me in several places. As I started to close my eyes I heard a loud gun shot echoing. I didn't think much of it ... until I realized the only person who had a gun was Tim.
*whispers* "Kenzie!"
I tried to stand up but couldn't, I needed to get to my sister. Every single time I tried to get up I kept falling down, frustrated at myself I screamed and cried. Tears rolled down my face that my sister had just been killed and I couldn't protect her ...
I closed my eyes tightly remembering all the good memories I had with my sister. Heavy footsteps were heard getting louder as the sound got closer to me ... I opened my eyes
"Kenzie?!"
*cries* "Rylea!" She ran to me and hugged me tightly, fully pulling me from the shallow water.
I leaned forward with all my strength and hugged her tightly. "I thought he shot you!"
"He tried but just connected with my right ear"
I looked at her ear and saw it looked split at the tip of it.
We continued cuddling in each other's comfort relieved that each of us were still alive.
Tim than showed up and walked up to us ...
"Now that you idiots are alive you listen to everything I say! Capiche!"
We nodded to his command and stood up, following him back to our camp.

...

The next morning Tim worked us to death as my sister and I were forced to clean his stuff. Including clothes, tools, and even the tent. As we were working he not once fed us or allowed us to drink water.
"Hey! Thing One!"
"Yes!" I replied.
"Go hunt an animal!"
"Okay ... what am I suppose to hunt with?"
"Your bare hands dummy! Now go!"
I bit my tongue as I went into the woods looking for an animal I can hopefully hunt. I walked closer than got startled as four apes showed up ... again.
I ignored them as I tried to walk past them but one of them grabbed my arm ...
"We can ... help you guys!" Rocket said.
"No! I don't want your help! Everytime you guys show up things get worse!"
"We can take care of your stepfather" Caesar said.
"No! Caesar, Rocket, Blue Eyes, and Ash go away!" I shouted as I pointed to all the apes.
As I tried to walk away Ash pulled me back ...
"We ... can protect ...you!"
"I don't need protection! Now please go!"
They all looked at me in sadness as I walked down a slope. I noticed a deer in the distance so I started running towards it. The deer got startled and started charging towards me with its antlers. I jumped out of the way but the deer connected one of its hooves to my left thigh, causing me to fall and whince.
Kenzie ran towards me "Rylea! Did you catch anything!" She knelt besides me.
"What do you think?!"
We both frowned
"So you failed to do a simple task!" Tim shouted as he approached us.
"Tim it's hard to catch a living animal just with your hands" I said very calmly.
"Did you just raise your voice at me?!"
"No"
"I thought so!" He walked off.
The apes approached us as I sat on the ground holding my thigh.
"Tim told me he's leaving tomorrow morning. Than he's returning in a few days or weeks" Kenzie said to me as she layed her head on my shoulder.
"Guys I'm sorry! I appreciate you trying to help us but ... I'm just scared of what he can do to not only us ... but you guys as well" I said to the apes.
"If the male human leaves tomorrow ... we can help you guys when he's gone"
Kenzie looked at me as a smile filled her face. I nodded to her than nodded to the apes ... my sister and I were going to get freed.