Sickness

I woke up in my own hut next to Blue Eyes. Guilt still filled my body by the way I treated Blue when we had our argument. A tear slid down my face causing me to sniffle. It must've woken Blue Eyes up cause he wrapped one of his arms around me.
"Rylea?"
I turned over onto my back as Blue Eyes stared down at me.
*sniffles*
"What's ... wrong?"
*sniffles* "Just a ... dream?"
He rubbed my cheek. "Than ... why are ... you crying?"
"Because I wish it wasn't real"
"Tell ... me"
*sniffles* "I punched and hit you. I told you I thought you should've died. I told you I hated you. *cries* And you still love me"
"Rylea ..." he leaned me forward and hugged me tightly. All I could do was kiss his shoulder where I remember punching it. He pulled me away from his shoulder.
"We ... talked about ... this. Your emotions ... we're all ... messed ... up. I'm ... not mad ... promise. You ... had every ... right ... to hate ... me. I'm sorry ... I didn't ... tell ... you ... the plan"
*smiles* "I'm sorry I didn't let you tell me right away"
He leaned in and kissed me while rubbing my back.
"Wait, do your parents hate me?"
"No. My ... mother ... told me ... we deserved ... what was ... coming. Since we ... lied ... to you"
"What about Caesar?"
"He ... felt bad"
*chuckles*
"Let's ... go to ... breakfast"
I nodded my head as I grabbed onto Blue Eyes's hand as we walked out of our hut. I've haven't been feeling well ever since I fell in that lake. Blue doesn't know, I was too scared to tell him. He doesn't need to be worried.
We sat down in front of Cornelia and Caesar, Cornelia hugged me as I came in.
"Rylea ... I'm so sorry" Caesar said.
"It's alright Caesar. I'm sorry I did and said those things to your son"
"He ... deserved it" Cornelia interrupted causing us all to laugh.
Blue Eyes gave me a wooden bowl with fruit in it.
*coughs* "Thanks Blue" *coughs*
"Are you sure ... you don't want the nurses, to check you for hypothermia?" Caesar asked worried.
*coughs* "No, I'm fine"
"You ... did ... fall in ... a frozen ... lake" Cornelia added.
I shook my head as I took a bite of my fruit. Something felt like it was creeping up my throat, causing me to freeze. I took another bite than felt like whatever was in my throat was creeping up faster.
I placed the dish down on the ground than quickly started running out of the hut. There was a bush next to Luca's guarding stand. I fell down next to it and started pucking my guts out. Luca crouched next to and started rubbing my temple. Blue Eyes then rushed to me and pulled my hair back. I kept pucking, causing me to cry after every round. Cornelia showed up and crouched next to me rubbing my cheek.
I was breathing heavy after I finished throwing up. My body felt weak, I started tumbling forward but Blue Eyes wrapped his arm around me. He leaned me back against his body as I cuddled against his warmth. My body felt cold, Blue adjusted himself to where I was now laying between his legs as he cuddle me tightly. Caesar showed up and had his hands cupped with water in them. Blue Eyes helped lean me forward as I drank the water from his father's hands.
Loud hooting was heard. I looked up and saw Maurice, Rocket, Ash, Koba, and Hudson. They all crouched next to me and felt my head, I had a fever.
The nurse apes showed up and started feeling all over my body. I groaned and flinched every time the pressed onto my stomach. I felt a tear fall on my forehead, I looked up and Blue Eyes was crying.
*sniffles* "Is ... she ... dying?"
One of the nurses shook her head and started smiling.
"What's ... wrong ... with her?" Cornelia asked.
"She's pregnant"
I heard Blue Eyes gasp, along with the others.
*chuckles* "My father was right" *coughs*
Blue Eyes kissed my forehead. All I could do was run my fingers through the back of his head.
"That's possible?" Caesar asked.
"Yes, since ... she's ... carrying an ... ape. The ape ... will grow ... quicker ... and stronger ... than a ... human fetus. So ... the baby... might break ... down ... her body"
"But ... she ... will ... be okay... right?" Blue Eyes asked.
"Yes, she ... just needs ... to eat ... and stay ... hydrated"
We all nodded to the head nurse ape's command. Caesar and Blue Eyes started assisting me upward but I pushed them back as I fell back to the ground. I quickly crawled over to that bush again and started puking ... again. Caesar pulled my hair back as I did my thing. Maurice grabbed what looked like a piece of bear skin and wiped my mouth with it.
Caesar signed something to Luca, causing him to pick me up in his arms. I continued coughing as Luca walked me over somewhere. He layed me down and I realized I was in my hut.
Blue Eyes layed next to me and started rubbing my head. Caesar and Cornelia rushed in with Cornelius in their arms.
*cries* "I'm sorry Blue! I haven't been feeling well for a while!"
"Why ... wouldn't ... you tell ... me?"
*cries* "I didn't want you to worry"
"You ... have to ... tell me ... everything"
All I could do was cry and rub his forhead. He kept rubbing my stomach while smiling at his family.
"I ... love ... you"
"What?" I asked.
"I ... love you ... Rylea"
"Love you too Blue Eyes"
He started leaning in to kiss me.
"Wait. I'm sick" I said as I stopped him.
"So ..."
"I don't want to get you sick"
"I ... don't ... care"
*coughs* "Well I do"
*grunts*
"Did you just grunt at me?"
"Yes!"
*chuckles* "You ... two ... are ... cute" Cornelia said with a huge smile on her face. Cornelius was passed out in her arms.
"We'll leave you too ... alone" Caesar said as he walked out with his wife and sleeping son. Blue Eyes looked back at me and started leaning back into a kiss. I just placed my hand on his face causing him to chuckle.
"Didn't tell you to I'm sick!"
"Please! We ... just ... found ... out we ... were ... having ... a baby"
I leaned forward. "Blue, I don't want you to get sick. This could be contagious"
"I ... know. I ... like ... messing ... with you"
I had a long, sleeved, button uped shirt on and some sweat pants. So I decided I wanted to make Blue Eyes happy by unbuttoning my top. He started sucking on my neck as he  unbuttoned the rest of my shirt. When he slipped it off I got chilly as the cold air hit my skin. Blue Eyes pushed me onto my back as he pulled the covers over us and layed on top of me. Everytime he would try to place a peck on my lips I moved his head to my neck.
I breathed lightly in his ear as he pleasured me. We weren't gonna go as far as we did that one night because, I would throw up on his back. He was able to warm me up as he pleased himself in our romantic moment.
This was gonna be a long evening ...