oh no she didn't!!

Jazmyn 's p.o.v.

"So let me guess. You've been listening to Craig 's dumb ass ."

I said to Jacob as he stood there denying our beautiful daughter. How could he?

"This has nothing to do with anybody besides you. I know what you were doing behind my back and if you dont admit it, im telling Ci & Miya. So if i was you, id admit my wrong doings & give me a paternity test."

"You wouldn't."

"oh but i very much will so try me Jazmyn. Ill make your life a living hell if you dont."

Miya 's p.o.v.

A week had gone by and time was approaching for the boys to leave. I was kind of upset because i didn't want Craig to leave. We weren't back together but i think we would be soon. I didn't want anyone to know though. I didn't want to be judged. He's really been stepping up and helping with Avah & for that i was happy. I moved back with Ci & her, Craig, Roc & i were sitting in the living room just chillin when we heard someone banging on the front door. Ci told the person to come in & the door opened to revel a very pissed off Jacob who was holding some papers in his hand with a hysterical Jazmyn behind him carrying baby Carmen .

"Oh hell no. Why the hell did yall negros coming here being loud? We have to hyper ass children that we just put to sleep & if yall wake them up, we gonna have some problems."

I said as Princeton stormed over to us with a piece of paper in his hand. Ci snatched it and once she read it, her eyes got super wide.

"Umm.. whose DNA test results is this?"

She asked with a confused look on her face.

"Jazmyn's."

jacob replied. Everybody gasped and their mouths were hanging open. I looked over to see Roc with tears formed in his eyes and Craig had his face in his hands. Damn. They acting like they were the ones who just found out a baby isn't theirs.

"Oh wow Jazmyn. Who is the father then?"

"It's out of R-"

Jazmyn dropped the carseat and smashed her hand over Jacob's mouth to keep him from talking. He pushed her off of him like really hard and she stood there looking stunned as he proceeded to talk again.

"It's either Roc's baby or Craig's but its definitely not me as you can see."

I know it's been a minute & I'm really sorry that i've been slipping so hard lately but i'm going through some things. I'd advise all of yall to stay single for as long as you can. My life is pretty hard right now and I can't really think straight so updating is a problem for me right now but please bare with me. I didn't want to leave you guys hanging so I came up with this really quick. I know it sucks. & I want to say thank you for all of your comments and views. It's definitely appreciated. I love you guys <3