The real reason is....

Ci's p.o.v.

When Craig ran out of the room, I followed him to the spot he always ran to when we got upset... The gazebo in the back yard. I walked up the two steps, then I sat across from him.

Me- why did you run out?

Craig- because.... How could she go and get a boyfriend Phyllicia?

Me- the same way you went & got a girlfriend!

Craig- but that's different.

I raised my eyebrows at this double standard ass nigga.

Me- how so?

Craig- because... I just got a girl friend to help take my mind off of her! If she moved back, I'd break up with Keke! (Palmer...)

Me- how do you know its not the same with her?

Craig- because she wants to go back to CP because of him!

Me- ok tell me what all she said when she named the reasons she wanted to go back.

Craig(rolls eyes)- you was there Ci.

Me- just say it Craig & stop being so damn stubborn!

Craig(deep breath while looking up at the ceiling with major sarcasm)- because it was drama free

Me- stop! Pause! Rewind! Say it again!

Craig- ugghh you getting on my nerves Phyllicia! So it can be drama free!

I stood up so I could leave him at his quiet spot to think but left him with a little more to think about.

Me- & just to inform you of what she meant by that is, our mommy & your dad were about to divorce because of what the two of you had going on. Miya doesn't want to come inbetween them again. That's why she isn't coming back to stay. So next time before you storm off & disrespect people, know the whole story.

& with that, I walked off hoping he finally got the picture.