a new focus

I know you guys are going to be mad at me but I have the flu & I thought I'd give you guys a little sneak peek of what's being going on told from a different persons point of view. Hope you guys like this cliff hanging teaser thingy lol.

:)

Jazmyn's p.o.v.

"I mean, what can you really expect? They're like a group of bitch ass dudes. Roc included."

I chuckled a bit at Ci as I walked around the track talking to her. My due date was approaching so I was trying to walk the baby out & on top of that, Kaila was pregnant by Jacob again which of course bothered me being that: not only is he the father of my child, we were supposed to be reconciling our differences yet, he's still having sex with her.

"That's the reason I came to your crazy ass. So how is everything?"

"Welp, my sister has officially joined the dark side so I'm just dealing with that as of now. Other than that, I've been taking care of Cordell & preparing myself for this stupid promo tour the boys are about to go on."

"Whoa, wait. What do you mean Miya joined the 'dark side'?"

"She let Craig fool her into thinking he cared so she moved back into the house with him, took him OFF of child support, & once she did that, he stopped fuckin with her completely. What makes it so bad is, my mom nor his dad won't say a word about anything to Craig. So of course, she felt like I could dig her out. Not this time. I can't do it."

"Damn. I don't even know what to say."

"There's nothing to say. I busted my ass to try to get her to see they are full of it & from what Roc told me, Craig is about to sign away his rights."

"I wish Jacob might get the nerve to even think of something like that. Maybe you should give her a heads up before he does."

"No. Miya got herself into this which means she can get out. Kaila said she's gonna tell her though."

"Ugh. Don't even say that girls name around me."

I watched as Ci bounced around saying Kaila's name which made me so mad, I pee'd on myself.

"Now that's embarrassing !"

Ci said as she bent over laughing then abruptly stopped once she saw the look on my face. I was going into labor.