What?

Ci's p.o.v.

I didn't care how I did it, but I was going to figure out how to prove that Craig killed Miya. Everyone wants to make it seem like I'm so fuckin crazy but it's all good.

I sat inside of the room Miya killed herself in just thinking to myself. I'd been here since I left Craig and Keke's house and I didn't plan on leaving until I gathered the information I needed.

"Check under the bed Ci."

I heard a voice whisper to me. Goosebumps immediately spread over my body and the hair on my neck stood on end. I slid off of the bed and shook the entire time I reached for the bed skirt. I didn't know what I was lifting it up to and frankly I was scared to find out. No way in hell did i figure I'd start getting clues this fast but they say God works in mysterious ways.

Once I lifted up the skirt, there was a camera underneath it. Surprisingly, the battery was full when I powered it on. I went to the gallery and the last thing on the camera was a video. My entire body continued to shake as I pressed play.

Miya's face lit up on the screen as she cried, explaining something.

"To my family and friends, I love you. To my son, mommy is sorry this is happening. To my sister Ci, i love you with everything in me but i have to go. I have done nothing but-"

Her attention was no longer on the video she was making and now focusing on whoever had entered the room.

"What are you doing?"

The voice said as Miya dropped the camera. It was now laying on its back, pointing up right at Miya and Craig. It showed her holding the poison behind her back trying to hide it from Craig.

"I'm not doing anything."

He snatched her up and grabbed the arsenic from her hand.

"Why do you have this? Do you plan on killing yourself?"

At this point, she started to break down right in his arms.

"Y-y-yes! Could you just let me get it over with?"

His eyes swelled with tears after that and then he instantly got pissed and shoved the arsenic down her throat and then the screen went blank.