hard ships & back stabbing

Ok this chapter is sad & funny. Part of this happened to a family member of mine as far as the abortion thing you will read about but the outcome was different. Mmkay off that... Thanks for the votes & comments as always!

"MIYA! WHAT THE FUCK??????!!!!!!!!"I jumped up out of my sleep to see an angry Ci. She had the abortion manual that I'd accidentally left in the bathroom in her hand with it up in the air. I felt a lump in my throat. I didn't know what I was thinking when I left that in there especially knowing Ci would find it. "Do you plan on getting an abortion Miya? Because you really shouldn't.""It's ok Ci. I'm not going to."She sighed in relief & grabbed me tight. I guess this would be the right time to explain what happened with Ci. When she was still with Khleo, she fell in love with Roc. Ok wait... When Khleo went to jail, Ci & Roc started dating. She ended up finding out she was far into a pregnancy by khleo & tried to abort the baby herself. My mom found Ci trying to do it & tried to stop her but she had already succeeded. She was 6 months pregnant. My mom rushed the two of them to the hospital & the baby lived but the state wouldn't let Ci keep the baby & he was taken to a foster home after being in the hospital for almost a year. At first, she didn't care but for the past year & a half, she's been trying to get Cordell back. He's two now & lives with some rich white family in Buckhead. They let Ci see him from time to time. Only when they want her to. He knows she's his mom but he calls her Ci like the rest of us. Khleo never knew about him either. That's why she's so against abortions because if it wasn't for that, he would be here with us. She cried onto my shoulder as I rubbed her back. "If you don't want her, give her to mommy or something Miya. Don't let her end up like Cordell.""I'm not Ci. She's not going anywhere. I just... I was just looking into it because Craig is...""FUCK A CRAIG! I'LL BE THAT BABYS FATHER BEFORE HIS LIZARD LOOKING ASS TOUCHES HER!"I stared at my ghetto sister with my mouth wide open because she apparently lost her mind because it was 3 in the morning. She's screaming at the top of her lungs & to top it off, (both Craig's are back home.) The only one to respond was the one whose room was within ear shot. Junior of course. He bussed in my room ready to confront Ci who was in no way having this shit. "Why tf you in here cussing my name like that Ci?""Because you a bitch nigga."She said all in his face, whispering. -_- now she wants to whisper. "How is that?""Do you know you got Miya pregnant?""Yea I know."My mouth dropped. Really though? This negro knew & didn't have the common courtesy to even talk to me about our child?"You knew?"I interjected the convo. I couldn't believe this nigga knew. "Yea & I don't want to have anything to do with you or the child. My dad made me realize that messing with you was the worst mistake I ever made. & for all I know, that could be Shad's kid. I mean... He did rape you & all."I swear I had an outer body experience when he finished his statement. I jumped for him, he jumped backwards, & Ci jumped in front of me & sat me back down on the bed. "Don't worry Miya. You don't need to hurt him because believe me, he's hurt enough with his sorry ass. Don't worry, his day will come. Mark my words."& she left. Craig sat there just as surprised as I was that Ci didn't snap. I told him to get out & he leapt up like his life depended on it. I went to sleep that night afraid... Afraid that Ci was gonna do something crazy.... The next morning was one to remember. Ci came downstairs with a straight face. Everybody told her good morning & she responded. "Good morning mommy, & Miya only." Then flashed a smile. My mom gasped as Ci proceeded to fix her breakfast. It took everything in me not to laugh at the way Mr. Craig was looking but he can thank himself for that. She sat down, humming "homicide" by Future & Snoop Dogg. This caused me to let out a giggle because she knew that everyone knew the song because future is our older brother & we all knew Ci was crazy enough to do exactly what they say in the song. My mom finally addressed Ci's rude behavior. "Ci, you need to speak to your step brother & step father."She looked over at the two of them & threw her head back as if to say "wassup." Now I was on the verge of busting out laughing. My mom nudged me & I stopped."Ci what is going on with you this morning?"My mom asked her which was the wrong thing to do. "Because bitch nigga number one told bitch nigga number two that Miya wasn't worth being messed with. Bitch nigga number two wants nothing to do with my niece & even had the nerve to say its probably Shad's baby since he raped Miya not realizing that shit was almost a year ago & she's only 5 months. So I guess disrespectful rude girl should pack her bags & head back to hell Paso because bitch nigga number one looks upset that he's a bitch nigga with a bitch nigga son."I couldnt hold it in any longer. I fell out laughing and walked out of the kitchen with Ci. I could hear my mom cussing Mr. Craig slap off for disrespecting me. The two of us went upstairs & started packing our things. We already knew how this was going to end up.

Complete accident that everything is jumbled together but I can't fix it on my phone I'm sorry "/. But could you guys read my Diggy story? I'm trying to get my views & votes up before i post again. Anyways, i hope yall liked the post :)