caught

-January-

"Mommy asked me what you and Craig have going on."

Ci said with a look of worry on her face which in turn made my heart jump to my throat.

"What did you tell her?"

I asked as my hand slammed to my forehead.

"That I didn't know what she was talking about."

I didn't know whether or not that I should be relieved but with the next statement Ci made, I knew my nerves were about to be bad for a while.

"She said she's making you move with Nana."

My mouth dropped down to the floor. My grandma lived two counties over which meant I was going to have to change schools and everything. I was really hoping Ci would've said she was just playing, but she never did. She walked out of my room, concentrating on whatever she was doing on her phone. I sighed heavily & laid down on my bed because I felt like I was about to pass out. This couldn't be happening. Later that night, my mom called me to the living room. I walked down the stairs to see Craig, Ci, Roc, Ray, & Jasmine sitting on the couch looking scared. I took a seat by Ci & my mom began to talk.

#pause... I need someone for Princeton. Message me if you're interested. #play

"What the hell has been going on around this house with Craig & Miya?"

She asked as no one spoke. Nobody wanted any part in this & I didn't blame them.

"Yall gon keep fuckin with me & I'm going to snap."

We all continued to sit there quiet.

"That's okay. Miya, have your shit packed in the morning. I'm taking you to College park with your Nana in the morning."

"Mom please don't make me leave!"

"Shut up Miya. You and Craig are disgusting. & Craig, you should be thankful that I'm not going to tell your dad. You know you guys are basically siblings by law? You know you can go to jail for this shit?"

There was nothing more I could say. I was so embarrassed and disgusted with myself. I got up to begin packing but before I completely walked away, I was eager to know who told my mom.

"Mommy... Who told you about all of this?"

"You did Miya. Check your outgoing texts."

I shook my head & walked up the steps a little confused. Once I got to my room, I trotted over to my phone to see what she meant. I opened my chat with her & a picture of Craig & I kissing blasted on the screen then I realized I sent it to her instead of him. My eyes watered at the mistake I made. I felt disgusting & nasty then decided this move was what was best for the two of us. We couldn't sneak around anymore. I refused to.

I know its short guys but i have class tonight. 3 more days & I'm out until May so as soon as I get out on thursdsy there will be longer posts. Comments votes fans all that is appreciated.