Together Again

WARNING: This chapter is short & boring! My writers block is kicking my ass right now but i didnt want to leave yall hanging for the night. So excuse all stupidty, boringness, and typos! BUT can i still get votes, comments, & fans please? its all appreciated!

Craig’s p.o.v.

After  hours of sulking in my misery, I went back inside the house. I walked up the stairs and saw that Miya’s door was open and her light was still on. I immediately felt myself get nervous. See, while I was still sitting outside, I told myself if she was still up that I would go inside her room to talk to her. I was hoping and praying she wouldn’t be awake still, but she was. I took a deep sigh and walked inside of her room to find her and Ci painting each other’s nails. Miya had her back towards the door so Ci was the one who saw me standing there. She blew on her nails and told Miya she had to pee & that she would be right back.

“hurry up so I can do the designs!”

Miya yelled as Ci walked out of the room. I walked her to her window sill and sat there. When she finally looked up, she jumped and then breathed out with relief once she realized who was in there then a frown covered her face.

“What are you doing in here? You were just screaming fuck all of us earlier.”

She said has she started to gather the fingernail polish around her bed.

“I came in here to apologize for saying that.”

“Oh and then you’re going to expect things to be all better when you apologized to me before? Not this time Craig.”

“I know... But now I see why you don’t want to come back.”

“Yup. Now you know that there could never be an us ever again. I’m going back to CP on Sunday and I won’t be back until the summer time and that will only be for two weeks.”

“No. I don’t want you to go back. I think we could make this work. But this time we have to be more careful.”

“We tried to be careful last time and you see where that got us.”

She had a point. I didn’t know what else to say, but then an idea hit me out of the blue.

“Ok how about this. No more texting. If we are going to meet up or go on dates, we have to have Ci and Roc relay the messages to each other and then tell us. The only place we can be intimate is at Roc’s house. That way there won’t be any confusion what so ever or messages that are being sent to the wrong person.”

She looked down and I could tell she was considering it. I didn’t want to get too excited because I knew Miya and just because it looked as if she was considering it, didn’t mean she really was. But the next thing that came out of her mouth told me if this talk was a success or not.

“Yea. We can try that and see how it goes.”

I smiled and she smiled in return. Next thing you know, Ci came back in the middle of us hugging, clapping and pretending to wipe tears.

“it’s about time my babies got on they act right! Now we can be one big happy family again!”

Ci said as she flopped down ready to get her nails finished. Miya fussed at her for smudging a few which meant she’d have to do them all over again. [I do this every time I get my nails done lmao] while Miya fixed them, I decided to tell Ci the new plan.

“Ok so Miya & I will start sending messages through you and Roc when we’re ready to see each other and want to go on dates and things like that.”

She looked back at me with her eyes bulged and I knew that look so I let my head drop down.

“Oh hell no! You can go through Roc but Phyllicia will have no part in the foolery you two have going on! Hell no! For ma to send me to CP? Yea right.”

And with that, she got up, grabbed her phone, and stormed out. And just to think, I liked Ci up until that point. Miya & I just looked at each other as her eyes started to water.

“Im just playing yall. Lmao I should’ve recorded that dude! Both of you were on the verge of tears! Woo! Im good!”

Ci said then left back out the room. Smiles slowly crept on our faces. I guess I still liked Ci for now. I knew she wouldn’t leave us hanging.