12

Two sets of heavy breaths was the only thing that permeated the silence. 

"That was..." Normani began unsure how to complete her sentence. "Yeah." Camila agreed struggling to catch her breath. 

"Can I tell you something?" Normani asked quietly staring at the ceiling reaching down to pull up her underwear. "Sure." Camila replied twisting on to her stomach to face Normani, only her smooth back visible over the sheet. 

"I'm sort of glad you were a virgin. I feel super guilty that you lost it to me but at the same time I probably would have been too nervous to do it otherwise." Normani admitted her eyes transfixed on anything but Camila. 

"How'd you know I was a virgin?" Camila questioned curious. She leaned off the bed to pick up her underwear from the ground. "Well one, you're tighter than a nun and two, you told me. The night in the barn." 

Camila snickered while she slipped her panties up her legs. "Well you were pretty tight yourself slut." Normani threw a pillow at her grinning. "Want to know a secret?"

"Always." Camila smirked putting her bra on. 

"That was the first time I ever let a girl...you know... touch me. I've touched Zendaya before but I never let it go both ways." Normani broke Camila's gaze and fidgeted with her bra strap. Camila's smirk dropped and it was replaced with a soft smile. "Well I guess today was a first for both of us then." She cupped Normani's face with both of her hands and leaned in. Their lips moulded together perfectly. The kiss grew heated and then someone knocked at the door. Camila groaned and pulled back. 

"What?" she snapped. 

"Zayn just rang and said to call by tomorrow if we have a chance. He wouldn't be coming to work. Oh and Dad and Pops want to talk to me, you and Sofi. I have no idea what it's about but warning, Dad's drinking scotch." Lauren's voice was monotone and dull as ever. 

"Okay I'm coming down now." Camila sighed wrenching herself from her place on the bed.

"What's wrong with your Dad drinking scotch?" Normani inquired grabbing Camila's black and white baseball tee from the ground and shrugging it on.

"Dad only ever drinks hard liquor when something bad has happened. The last time was when Grandma died. That's my top by the way." Camila feigned annoyance.

"Yeah but it smells like you so I want to wear it." Normani pouted, her chocolate eyes shimmering up at Camila. Camila rolled her eyes but couldn't suppress her smile. "You're lucky you look so cute right now." Camila reached on the ground and picked up Normani's disregarded denim shirt, well her disregarded denim shirt but somehow it had looked better on Camila today. 

"I'll wait up here for you babe." Normani smiled as Camila shuffled into her black leggings. "You don't have to but my laptops under the bed if you want to check your social media or whatever. Password is imstraight. One word, no capital letters." Camila said throwing the charger on the bottom of the bed. 

"Wait you have the internet here?" Normani asked stunned.

"Babe its Alabama, not Azerbaijan." Camila scoffed opening the door,

"Anything else?"

"Yeah, why is that your password?" Camila chuckled and replied "Well who's going to guess that for my laptop?" 

Pops was seated at the table opposite Lauren and Sofi while Alejandro stood behind him, cradling a heavy crystals glass in his palms. Camila cautiously sat beside Sofi and waited for one of her parental figures to talk. 

Pops cleared his throat and glanced to Alejandro. "Well son, I assume I'll be doing the talking." His tone was exasperated but Alejandro merely shrugged. Great, he was already instilling confidence in Camila.