On And Off

I quickly got out of the shower and put on a towel.
Y/N:" Emilio , are you mad at me?"
I ran after him into the bedroom as he put on his pants and sat on the bed.
Emilio:"  i dont know "
I walked over to him and sat on his lap and kissed him. He pulled back and i was shocked. We were dating for a few weeks and i didn't expect to have a fight over sex. It was too early.
Emilio:" i think we need sometime"
Y/N:"WHAT? How can we need some time apart we only dated for a few weeks! Don't expect me to have sex with you just because you want it! It takes time !"
Emilio:" i know , thats why i need time alone, so i can sort everything through "
He got up , took his stuff and left the hotel room , leaving me heartbroken. I cried for what seemed like hours. I wasnt only sad because of what Emilio did to me, i was also because now i had to run to Ivan and it will seem like in using him even though i love him to the moon and back. Finally Ivan called me.
Ivan:" Y/N! Where are you? Emilio is at home without you and im worried. He wouldn't talk or anything. "
Y/N:" im still at the hotel . "
I sniffled.
Ivan:"Text me the address, im coming "
I hung up and texted him the hotel name and room number. I dont know how he was going to get past security but it didnt matter to me. After 30 mins i heard someone knock on the door. I carried myself to open it and instantly i felt Ivans arms around me. I was still wearing my towel that was wet because of my tears. My hair was damp and my face was red.
Ivan:" What happened?"
He said as we walked to the bed to sit. I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly didnt know what had happened in the past few hours.
✨IVAN'S POV✨
Emilio had come home after his and Y/N's date. He wasnt with her.
Ivan:" bro, where's Y/N?"
He didnt answer me. He just walked to the closet and what he seemed to be doing is packing his bags.
Ivan:" Bro , where is she?"
I said while grabbing his shoulder. He looked at me emotionless. His eyes were filled with tears but he didnt do or say anything. I called Y/N , and she was at the hotel. I went to pick her up. I got past through security pretty easy and once ahe opened the door , i hugged her as tight as i could. She was wearing her towel and you could tell she was crying for a while. If only she understood how much i loved her.
✨YOUR POV✨
We were sitting on the bed as I explained what had happened. I had to repeat several things because you can barely understand what i was saying. He kept comforting me . Gosh i loved him so much. I just kissed him. He kissed back . I ran my hands through his hair feeling him smile against my lips. He softly bit my lip and i quietly moaned. I felt my towel starting to fall off and i didnt care. I didn't want to sleep with Emilio because i was scared i would accidentally say Ivans name. I was definitely ready to lose my virginity to Ivan. We were laying on the bed making out and he had his shirt off. He gave me hickeys down to my chest. He started to take off his pants when all of the sudden the phone rings.
Y/N:" ughhhhhh"
It was my phone and i pick up .
Y/N:" Hello?"
Unknown:" Be careful. Martinez are not to be trusted."
Ivan:" who is that??"
Y/N:" um i don't know, wrong number. "
I hung up and those words never left my head. Who was that? What did they mean? I tried to shake off the feeling but a part of me thought they were right.
Y/N:" we should go back to the Team Ten house, its really late."
We got dressed and then went into a uber. When we stood in front of the Team Ten house the door was a bit open.
Ivan:" let me go first"
He went inside and the place was trashed. Pillows ripped papers everywhere. Everything was everywhere. This scared me. No one was home.
Ivan:" Team Ten makes messes , but this was not them. They were in Home Depot "
I called Jake and told him what happened. He said he will be there but theres alot of trafic. Me and Ivan went up to our room quickly and quietly. Our clothes was out of the closets. I ran to my underwear drawer . Crap.
Y/N:" no no no . I used to keep money there. I had like 2 thousand dollars in cash!"
Ivan:" thats bad yo. You think the robber is still here?"
I forgot the robber exists. I walked up to Ivan and clung onto his hoodie. He wasnt as muscular as Jake, but he could hurt someone badly if everything depended on it.
We walked into each room looking for someone that did this. We found no one yet.
Y/N:" can we please hide until Jake comes. Please in the closet."
I said pulling his sweater towards that direction.
Ivan:" no, i need to find this asshole"
Y/N:" no Ivan please. You might get hurt. What  if he has a gun!!"
He left me and said to hide in the closet. I did as he said. I called Jake.
Y/N:" Are you almost there?"
Jake:"Halfway there , wheres Ivan?"
Y/N:"He went around the house to find the robber, im hiding in a closet"
Jake:"Is he stupid?! Hes going to get himself killed"
Y/N:" Please Jake , come as fast as you can "
Jake:"I am Y/N, i am just dont hang up"
Y/N:" i wont . Did you hear that?"
A loud bang came from upstairs. I started to cry.
Jake:"Y/N, were coming. Stay in the closet. Just stay there"
I didn't hang up with Jake but i was trying to cry as quietly as possible so I didn't disturb his driving. I heard the front door open a little bit of hope came to me.
Jake:"Were here, im going to hang up and me and the guys will split up into rooms ok? Im going to send the girls to where you are."
Y/N:"ok"
I quietly waited as the door opened and Tessa and Erika ran in . The opened the closet door and we all had a tight group hug.
Tessa:" omg are you ok?"
She said while kissing the top of my head.
Erika:"dont worry we are all here now. Everything will be ok."
We went in the bathroom and hid there since the closet was too small. We were all on our phones when we heard some loud noises. An hour passed since we called the cops and no one came. Loud noises continued as we heard someone open the front door and slam it closed. Jake walked in and Erika hugged him, then me then Tessa. He had a bruise on his cheek.
Jake:" we kinda beat him up but he ran away. We saw his face and if we go to the police we can get him wanted"
Y/N:" where are the rest of the guys ?"
Jake:" uhmm...."
Y/N:" Jake??"
I ran upstairs to find Chance , Anthony and Ray huddled up around Ivan.
Chance:" Y/N, he has a pulse but, he lost alot of blood."
His hair was covered in blood and there was a thick trail of it down his neck.
Ray:" he must of walked in and someone hit him from behind and then punched him and hit the back if his head again to make sure he passed out "
Y/N:" Did anyone call the hospital?"
I shouted at them and Anthony quickly pulled out his phone and called a ambulance. I crouched down to Ivan kissing his bloodly forehead not careing. His lip was busted really bad . I held him in my arms like he was a stuffed toy. I felt his chest rise and drop gradually decreasing. He was still bleeding and at this point. I was covered in blood. I had been wearing Ivans favorite shirt and soon it would go to garbage. 30 minutes past and finally the ambulance came. I was prepared to yell at them for taking so long. They took Ivan as i was about to get in the ambulance too.
Nurse:"  im sorry miss but only family is allowed with the victim. "
Y/N:" Are you kidding me? I waited for the ambulance for 30 minutes with my boyfriend praying that he will be alive and youre telling me i cant be in the ambulance with him!!! Are you insane?"
I pushed her away and sat in the ambulance holding Ivans hand as my heart broke to pieces. We finally arrived at the hospital.
✨TO BE CONTINUED✨