Team Ten Outside Of Vlog Life

✨AT THE TEAM TEN HOUSE✨
I didnt know what to expect , team ten was always full of suprises .
Jake:"Ta-Da!! I asked everyone to go to they're room so i can calmly give you a house tour and personally introduce you to all Team Ten members."
Y/N:"Aww Jake thanks for that .Honestly i wouldnt mind having this place be like a zoo , its what makes team ten special"
Chad:"True to that. We also cleaned up the place as best as we could "
Chad said goodbye to me and Jake as he had to go home, he welcomed me to Team Ten again and left. Jake first introduced me to Erika.
Erika:"Omg!! Another girl!!Finally , this house is way too full of boys .Glad to have another girl to connect with."
Erika was very kind and greeted me with hugs.Next Jake took me to Nicks room.
Jake:"Yo Nick whats popin . This is Y/N new member of Team Ten."
Nick had shook my hand and wished me the best in the hell hole .
His negativity is what makes him special.Next Jake took me to see the ratchets(Chance and Anthony).They were live on instagram so they can put me in it .Jake opened the door and i introduced myself.
Anthony:"Ooo another pretty girl"
Chance:"Ignore him, hes single and desperate"
This made me laugh and i knew that staying in Team Ten was the best desicion i made in my life so far.Chance and Anthony greeted me with hugs and good luck wishes.Jake then took me to Tessas room .I introduced myself again hopefully for the last time, but i forgot that i would still have to meet the Martinez Twins.
Tessa:"Hi its nice to meet you! Nice to have another girlfriend around here!!"
Y/N:"Its amazing to even be here!!"
Jake asked me how i liked the house so far and i said it was amazing !! It was nice and big and was perfect for teens to hang out at . Finally the moment i have been dreading for so long , Jake took me to see the Martinez Twins.Ever since i seen them on youtube , i had a celebrity crush on them , and my worst fear was that they wouldnt like me . As i entered the small room i realized that they had a triple bunk and soon in came to my head, Was i going to stay with the Martinez Twins??? This thought scared me half to death, then i realized the words that came out of Jakes mouth.
Jake:"Y/N these are the Martinez Twins , your are going to stay in theyre room until we find a better soulution. Are you okay with that ??"
O K W I T H T H A T ? ? ? I was more then okay with that , i wasnt sure if they were going to be.
Jake:"Y/N ? Are you okay with that?? "
Y/N : " Uh yea ... Yea.... i'll be fine ."
Jake:"Well , i'll leave you to it , when you unpack come downstairs we we'll play some games ."
Y/N:"Ok, Jake ,i will be down in 30"
Ivan: " So we cleaned out half our room ,bathroom and closet for you , we made lines in the middle if you really feel the ne ....."
I cut him of and told him that i didnt mind sharing a room with them and started to unpack my stuff . They offered to help but i told them no thank you.First i put out my tops on the hangers and bottoms in the drawers . I put up a tiny bit of room decor next to the drawer . Next i put all my hygenie supplies in the bathroom cabinet and my makeup next to the sink . Did i mention this whole time the Martinez Twins were on theyre phones staring at me and constantly offering help. I finally finished making the place look a little like home . I was happy with what i did and by now it was three oclock .
✨DOWNSTAIRS✨
Jake gathered everyone in the livingroom and offered everyone to play 7 minutes of heaven , and to my suprise , everyone agreed.We had to spin a bottle twice , and whoever it would land on, would go into the bathroom , and the people who stayed back would set the timer to 7 mins. Jake spun the bottle and the person it landed on was Emilio.Jake spun it again and it landed on Erika. Niether were really happy but through several groans , they went into the bathroom and Nick set the timer.
✨IN THE BATHROOM✨
Emilio and Erika stepped into the bathroom . Erika sat on the toilet and Emilio sat on the sink.
Emilio:"So , how have you been??"
Erika:"Be honest with me Emilio, do you think Y/N is cute??"
Emilio:"Uhmmm....Well..."
Erika:"Ok so you like her ,well she seems like a nice girl , dont make the wrong move."
Emilio:"Thanks 'mom'"
They spent theyre time just talking about random stuff and possible pranks they can play on the team ten members.
✨LIVINGROOM✨
Everyone sat in scilence as we wait to possibly hear some noise . The timer rang and everyone jumped a little . We called back Emilio and Erika. Everyone looked at each other curious to what happened, but the main rule of the game is not to tell anyone what happened . I broke the scilence and Emilio spun the bottle , it landed on Ivan.He spun it again and it landed on me. Me and Ivan quietly got up and went into he bathroom niether one of us showing signs of happeness.
✨BATHROOM✨
Ivan:"So what do you want to do?"
Y/N:"I dont know"
I was internally screaming, i wanted to kiss him so bad . Hopefully this night will go to use.
Ivan:"Um should we make the most of this time?"
Y/N:"ok"
I didnt know what he ment by this , were we gonna kiss , or talk or . I saw him lean in a little and i had a mini heart attack for sure and i felt like my heart was going to rip out of my chest. I too decided to lean in a little , didnt wanna leave him hanging.
✨IVAN'S POV✨
I for sure liked this girl, somthing about her seems diffrent, I know her only for a little but that was enough for me to know that i wanted her to be mine to claim.I realized that she leaned in a little and not gonna lie i was happy.I leaned in more and kissed her and it seemed like the world had stopped her lips were soft and she was the perfect kisser . I felt like she was a angel and she was too good for me.
✨YOUR POV✨
While i was thinking about him and his dreamy eyes he kissed me . Ivan.Martinez.Kissed.Me. Never in my life have i felt so happy . His lips were big and soft and i felt like i was in heaven .I was sure that we kissed for no less then ten seconds , but it felt like a eternity and my happines meter was about to break. I heard Jake call back and i was disappointed in this.
✨IVAN'S POV✨
I heard Jake call us back and i was sad that our moment had cut short.I really enjoyed the way she ran her hand through my hair quick enough for me to enjoy.
✨YOUR POV✨
Ivan:"We better head back before they think somthing happened"
His words hurt me. Was this nothing to him? Just a game?I thought for sure somthing happened. But to him it was all just a game.I headed for the door trying to keep a straight face to hide my sadness.
✨LIVINGROOM ✨
Erika:"I know for a fact somthing will happen in that bathroom"
Tessa:"I saw how Ivan was staring at Y/N."
Chance:"You think new girl would make a move?"
Jake:"I know Ivan would"
I headed towards the living room with the straightest face ever . I saw that everyone in the room was smirking but Emilio.He looked pissed .I reached to spin the bottle and so did Ivan our hands acidentally touched and it sent goosebumps all over my body.I quickly looked down to avoid everyones reaction. Great job, if peolpe didn't suspect anything before, they sure do now.
✨TO BE CONTINUED✨