Secrets

I woke up from crying because of a bad dream. I had dreamed that Ivan got into a car accident and was in the hospital and Emilio was the one who caused it . I got up to find Ivan, who was in the kitchen eating last nights pizza. I hugged him as tight as possible.
Ivan:" woah, whats with the love?"
Y/N:" i just had a dream that you got into a car accident. More like a nightmare"
Ivan:" its ok baby. Im right here. "
He said after kissed my cheek. It was 6:30 and i was extremely bored. I havent seen Emilio the whole day and i was curious. It didnt matter as much. I had Ivan. I was making snapchat videos when Ivan stuck his head in front of my camera scrunching up his face to look as funny as possible. I posted it on my story. He started to tickle me and i tickeled him back. He was on top of me and we were breathing heavily from all the laughter. I looked into his bright blue eyes .
Ivan:" gone sexual"
I burst out laughing as I noticed Jake recording us.
Y/N:" Jake you were recording us the whole time??"
Jake:" yup , you guys are such friendship goals"
I rolled my eyes and understood how much Ivan had meant to me. Sure he hurt me a couple of times but not everyone is perfect. We kept sitting on our phones until Emilio called me.
Y/N:" Hey whats up??"
Emilio:" Nothing much, im just taking your out to a walk on the beach. Be ready by 7:30 . Wear something pretty yet comfortable, and a swimsuit."
Y/N:" Omg !! Really? Thank you so much your so sweet !!"
Emilio:" I know. See you at 7:30. Love you."
I hung up as Ivan was listening to our conversation.
Ivan:" wooow ok. Desperate much"
Y/N:" What do you mean?"
Ivan:" he wants to fuck you"
Y/N:" like you dont "
I said while getting up and smirked.
Ivan:"im not denying "
He squeezed my butt and i smacked his hand away.
Y/N:" Ivan!"
Ivan:" what ??"
He said while making a innocent face. I went up to my room to put on a cut out swimsuit and a really cute sundress. I curled the ends of my hair and put on some mascara and concealer . I was ready a little early and was sitting downstairs when Ivan came up to me again.
Y/N:" what are you here to squeeze this time ?"
He laughed at my remark.
Ivan:" Hahahaha, nope not now. Promise me you wont do anything with him?"
Y/N:" Ivan! Hes my boyfriend!!"
He made a pouty face.
Ivan:" pleasssseeeeeee"
I rolled my eyes.
Y/N:"fine."
Ivan:"Yay!"
He put his arm around me as i was scrolling through instagram. I liked his post and commented a few hearts. He smiled and seemed proud of himself. I saw a bunch of fan edits of me and Emilio. Ivans face showed no emotions to them. I knew he was jealous. I saw Emilios picture and commented bae with a ring emoji . Ivan made him hand into a fist . I gently touched his hand and looked up at him.
Y/N:" Ivan?"
Ivan:"what?"
Y/N:" dont be jealous "
He rolled his eyes and removed his hand from me . Emilio walked in. I ran over to him and kissed him while he picked me up . I deeply wished this was Ivan.
Y/N:" Where are we going??"
Emilio:" you'll see "
He said as he booped my nose. He held my hand and walked me through the door where a uber was waiting for us. I saw Ivan giving me a death stare from to corner of my eyes. How much i wanted to run over to him and kiss his big soft lips. I didnt . It was 7:23 and we were on our way to the beach . The sun was setting and i had a feeling of what tonights date was going to be.
✨IVAN'S POV✨
She walked downstairs in her beautiful dress with her eyes sparkling brighter then the sun.
She sat down on the couch and i made her promise that she wouldn't have sex with Emilio. I wanted to take her. I needed her, she was the only person that kept me truly happy. I put my arm around her as she was scrolling through pictures liking mine and Emi's . She commented on Emilios post "Bae💍" I tensed as she told me to not be jealous. I turned away from her and Emilio walked in. She ran over to him like he was the love of her life. Probably is. I really wanted to go up to him and tell him she was mine. If I really had to fight for her, i would. But she deserves happiness and all i had giving her was pain.
✨YOUR POV✨
We finally made it to the beach where Emi carried me to the shore. There was beautiful candlelit dinner and two waiters waiting for us .
Y/N:" Omg Emilio this is a dream come true!"
Emilio:"  i know "
He said with his lips against mine. We stripped until our swimsuits and ran into the water hand in hand. Emilio had a photographer taking pictures of every moment. We swam in the water for a bit and then got out to eat. There were candles everywhere and a trail of them along the shore. Close enough to the water but far enough to stay dry. Me and Emilio talked and laughed for a long time. It was ten o'clock when we decided to take a walk along the shore. It was a beautiful moment and Emilio was so romantic, but I couldn't help but think about how lonely Ivan was at home. We kissed in the moonlight. As we pulled apart ...
Emilio:" I love you"
Y/N:" I love you too"
We exited the beach as Emilio took us to the next location. A extremely expensive hotel , i knew where this was going. We walked up to the roof where there was a bed covered in rose petals and a fire with s'more ingredients. We had some s'mores and i sat on the bed.
Y/N:" this night has been incredible !"
Emilio:" all for you"
He said as he kissed me. We were on the bed making out when I realized what he wanted. I didn't let that happen and i kept all my clothes on.
Y/N:" Emilio! We didn't take a shower after the ocean!"
He lead me into the bathroom where ingot into the shower. I turned on the hot water as it melted the dirt off my pores on my skin. Emilio walked into the bathroom.
Emilio:" Can i join you??"
I stumbled for a minute. I didn't know what to say. I promised Ivan.
Y/N:" uhmmmm"
I muttered as naked Emilio walked into the shower . God it was huge!!  A smile creeped onto his face as he noticed me staring. I quickly turned around to face to wall. He was staring at my butt and i knew it.
Y/N:" Emilio this is a little akward"
Emilio:" Im sorry i just didnt think that it would be"
He said with a sad tone as he got out of the shower.
✨TO BE CONTINUED✨