Fixing Things

Jake:"Good morning!!!"
Jake said while carefully jumping on the bed avoiding our legs. He pulled off the covers exposing me and Emilio to the cold air.
Y/N:"Jake give me that im frezzing my ass off"
Jake:"Never"
I started to chase Jake down the stairs, still wearing my shorts and crop top.I jumped on his back and tackled him on the trampoline.
Jake:" Fine fine, you win. Here"
He said handing me my blanket.
Y/N:"Thanks"
I was walking towards the stairs when i felt Jake pick me up and run outside.
Y/N:" No no no , you are not throwing me in the pool"
Jake:"Thats right, we're jumping in"
Y/N:"Jake put me do...."
I got cut off by Jake jumping into the pool. I had enough time to hold my breath before the water reached me. I was now standing in the pool with Jake as he kept talking to the vlog. I got out of the pool and went over too Uncle Kade who was vloging Jake in the pool . I came up to him and gave him a big tight hug. I was soaking wet and he was now wet to.
Kade:"What do i have to do with this??"
Y/N:"Your helping Jake"
I said as i dried myself against his shirt.
Y/N:"Thanks !"
I was walking up the stairs to Jake room so i could take a shower and Ivan was waiting for me there.
Ivan:"We need to talk"
Y/N:"Uh yea lemme take a shower real quick "
I took a quick shower and threw on a hoodie as i walked into the room. I sat next to Ivan and he started to explain. I really did listen this time. He explained himself and i did too.
Ivan:"So we good?"
Y/N:"You still cheated on me . Let time pass and until i might fall in love with you again , things wont go back to normal."
Ivan:"Might?"
I looked at him as he said that he understood . Deep down inside , i knew he didnt . I knew he was confused as hell.
✨IVAN'S POV✨
I sat down to explain what happened. She listened and told me her story. I believed her and really wanted her back. I was staring in her eyes and zoned out . The only words i heard was "until i might fall in in love with you again"
How could someone fall in love with the same person twice . I said I understood but in reality nothing seemed to put together in my mind. She walked me out and closed the door in my face. I walked into my room and layed on her bed that no longer smelt like her.
✨YOUR POV✨
I told Jake that i could go back into my room. I wasn't heartbroken or mad. I just felt free. I gathered my stuff and walked back into my room.
Y/N:"Hi guys ! Im back!!"
I immediately felt Emilio hugging me . I hugged him back as he clearly missed me. I put my things back to place and laid on my old bed. I went back to Jakes room to clean up when i came in to see Jake and Erika making out. I quickly walked out as i heard them laugh behind my back. I heard the fans yelling outside so i went out to find Logan standing on our porch waiting for Jake. I went out and asked what he wanted. He picked me up and ran off into his car.
Logan:" im kiddnapping you for vlog content "
Y/N:" you dont even know who i am"
Logan:" you'll tell me in the cribo"
I was shoved in the car sitting next to Brendon.
Logan:"Ok we officially kidnaped someone but we dont know who"
He said to the vlog.
Y/N:"Hello!?!? Im the girl who won the contest and is now in Team Ten"
Logan:"Oh yea yea, Ivans girl."
Y/N:"Im not Ivans girl."
Logan:" its all over social media. The fans miss you guys as a couple "
Y/N:"ok and????"
We arrived at Logans house and I immediately looked for kong. I finally found him and started to cuddle him.
Logan:" make yourself at home"
I went over to the bean bags with kong and cuddled him.
Logan:"We need to do a prank on Team Ten"
Y/N:" ok"
Logan:"Wow you agreed so quickly !"
Y/N:" dont push it"
Logan handed me Maverick merch and i didnt refuse. One of them was a crop top and i wanted to put it on.
Y/N:" umm Logan i wanna put this on where do i change?"
Logan:" wherever you want, here , my room ,bathroom ."
I quickly took of my shirt and put on the crop top. Logan looked at me and i gave him a death stare. Ivan called woried sick about me.
Y:N:"Omg chilll im at Logans house."
Ivan:"Why? "
I told him i didnt know and that Jake was probably going to come for me. I was sitting on the balcony recording snapchat videos as Brendon plopped down on the sack with me.
Brendon:" So how do you like L.A.?"
Y/N:" Its pretty good"
We had a little chat and i never really got to know him and he was a really good guy. He was funny and smart and kinda cute tbh. I didnt like him and had no intentions to date him. He was just a good friend. We traded numbers and then Logan attacked us with the vlog and claimed that we were going on a date. I almost slapped his vlog out of his hands off the balcony. I heard someone banging on the door and i was pretty sure it was Jake.
Jake:"YOU HAVE MY MEMBER"
Logan:" well come and get her"
Jake walked in looking for me when I scared him from behind.
Jake:"FREAKING HELL"
Y/N:" I laughed as they both recorded theyre vlogs. I realized Chance and Anthony was with him and so was Ivan.
Chance:" what are you wearing?!"
Y/N:" i like crop tops. If Jake made them i would wear them too"
Anthony:" just cut the shirt or hoodie"
Y/N:"Good idea"
Ivan was just staring at me like i had three heads or something. We went back to the car and i was in between Ivan and Anthony. Anthony, who i had kissed and Ivan who i had liked . I accidentally touched Ivans hand and I shivered as goosebumps went through my body making me remember how good his touch feels. Anthony was looking out the window and I whispered to him.
Y/N:" wanna prank the Martinez Twins?"
Anthony:" Sure, at the house we'll brainstorm ideas"
While I whispered to Anthony , my lips accidentally touched his ear and i blushed. I didnt mean to make things akward and now is did .
Y/N:" sorry"
I embarrassedly whispered to him. He didnt mind. Jake smirked at me through the mirror and Chance started laughing. Ivan had no clue what happened . We went back to the house as me Chance and Anthony were coming up with ideas too prank the Martinez Twins.
✨TO BE CONTINUED✨