Pranksters

An idea had finally popped into my head.
Y/N:" what if we pretend that me and Anthony started to date??"
Chance:" why Anthony?"
Y/N:" because chessa exsists"
Anthony:" thats cool ok so lets go to Jake and tell him we are pranking Team Ten and he can help us"
Y/N:" okk"
Anthony and Chance went to tell Jake and i went to change into something more flirty and open. Emilio asked where i was going and I replied "
Y/N:" On a date"
Emilio:" what!!! With who?!?!!"
Y/N:"Not telling "
Ivan just stared at us as we had our conversation. I went back to Chance and Anthonys room and they had Jake with them .
Anthony:" ouuu looking good "
Y/N:" thanks "
He grabbed my waist as we went to the Martinez Twins room. Emilio and Ivan stared.
Y/N:" we're dating!!! "
I said in the happiest tone ever . I then kissed Anthony and he kissed back.
Ivan:"What!!"
Ivan said while walking up to me and Anthony in disbelif. Emilio too was shocked .
Anthony:" Yea !! She so kind and beautiful and I realized that i loved her!!"
He said while smiling at me.
Y/N:" i also realized that Anthony was so handsome and his personality is amazing so that i give it a try!!"
We walked out happily trying to not laugh at the twins reaction. We went back to the room and were laughing so hard i was crying .
The twins didn't realize there was go pros in all they're rooms as we needed theyre reactionm. We went to go tell the rest of  Team Ten and they're reaction was suprised and then we called them all to the living room.
Y/N:" guess what guys!!!"
Anthony:" Its a prank!!!"
Jake:" I knew somthing was up!!"
He said while laughing.
Erika:" Yea it seemed a little off tbh"
I laughed as i gently pushed Anthony and plopped on the couch next to Jake and Erika.
Everyone started talking and enjoying themselves. I loved everyones company . We all decided to head to venice beach and meet up with Logan. I went up to my room and changed into a two piece swimsuit . I put my hair up in a bun and put on some yellars. Over the swimsuit i put on a crop top and some shorts. I walked downstairs to find almost everyone ready . We were waiting for Kade and Tristian. They got downstairs and got into the cars . We were taking the bloodshark and Team Tens van. I sat in the Tesla next to Emilio and Ivan. Jake was driving and next to him was Chance. They were making jokes the whole time and i was laughing so hard my stomach hurt. We finally got to the beach and i saw Logans purple car. We spotted them at the beach and i ran over to Logan . He spread his arms for a hug but i ran right past him to lydia who was holding kong. He looked at me and made a sad face.
Y/N:"Fine "
I walked over to him and hugged him. Ivan glared at me as i took off my clothes and ran to the ocean. I felt the water and instantly ran back.
Y/N:"COLD COLD!!"
I yelled . Everyone laughed at me and i just sat on the sand and pouted. Jake came up to me and picked me up .
Y/N:" NOOOOO"
Jake:"yessss"
Jake said as he smirked walking into the freezing water . He put me down in the water and i thought i was about drown him.
Y/N: "Jake im frezzing!!"
He just laughed as i splashed him with water. Logan decided to join us. As he splashed a bunch of water on us. Everyone was staring but we gave no shits.
Y/N:" Tessa ! Erika! Come on !!"
I waved at them to come in the water. Ivan and Brendon joined us. Lydia slowly walked into water towards. Tessa was playing with kong and Erika was taning. I was in the water and felt someone squezze my butt.
Y/N:" Ivan!!!"
Ivan:" what?"
I playfully pushed him as a huge wave knocked us over. I was covered in water and went out of the water to dry myself and Ivan ran after me. . I laid on my stomach to tan and saw Ivan stare at my butt with Logan.
Y/N :" Ivan! Logan!!"
Logan:" Sorry . I needa smash"
I laughed.
Jake:" but your a virgin"
Logan:" fuck you"
I relaxed to the sound of my friends laughing and the ocean waves. I fell asleep and when i woke up it was dark. Team Ten was gathered around a fire with Logans gang. I went and sat next to Jake . The fire was dim and it was incredibly romantic and like a dream. Everyone was sitting in a circle thinking of a game to play.
Erika:" How about never have i ever?"
Everyone agreed.
Logan:" never have i ever smashed"
Martinez twins raised theyre hand and so did Jake and Erika. Tristian raised his hand and Kade did too.
Y/N:"Damn"
Y/N:"Never have i ever kissied someone the same gender as you "
The boys of Team Ten raised theyre hand because of the video they made. Logan raised his hand too.
Logan:" only Jake when we were little"
The games went on as  we found out more about each other. I everyone switched spots and i was sitting in between Logan and Ivan.
Ivan:" never have i ever gave someone a hickey."
Almost everyone raised theyre hand including me and Ivan remember how things were back then. I still liked him very much. My mind and body craved him. His touch. His scent . Just him. I was getting tired as it was 12:00 already. I fell asleep leaning on Ivan. Then i felt myslef move . Ivan picked me up and everyone qas running. I felt water on me and realized we were going to the car since it started to rain. Ivan took me to the car. He put me down and sat down himself.
Ivan:" i miss you Y/N."
We were alone in the car and i kissed him. I was sleepy and not aware of what i did. We were literally making out in the back of the car and i heard the door open.
✨ TO BE CONTINUED ✨