Epilogue

After accidentally killing Carter, Dyandra ran away. Mary Jane, (Not able to leave the city she died in) eventually gave up her hunt for her.

But Mary Jane still felt angry, sad, etc. so she remained angry and promised herself that she would haunt the school for the rest of her dead-life.

* * A few years later* *

"Come on, Holly, don't be scared!" Reah called to her friend.

"Didn't you hear about that girl who died here on the stage? It's so creepy!" Holly replied.

"Don't be silly, Holly! I'm pretty sure nobody died here." Reah said playfully punching Holly's arm.

Reah and Holly walked to the stage, for the first time in a long while. No person had ever walked on the stage ever since "that girl" apparently died.

"Oh my gosh!" Holly said, pointing to an odd stain on the wood floor. "Is that............. blood?"

Reah laughed nervously.

"Nahh, it's probably red paint or something.......?"

Suddenly the girls spotted something on the ground.

"Look at that earring! So pretty!" said Holly.

Reah picked it up.

"It's real gold..." she answered.

Suddenly there was a loud rattling noise under the stage beneath them.

Reah dropped the earring and both girls screamed and ran away.

The earring fell down the cracks on the stage.

A hand caught the earring.

Mary Jane studied the earring in her hands. An evil smile appeared on her face..

THE END (or is it.......)

_________________

Yes, the book is finished! Thank you so much for reading and voting for our story! We are making another story which will be up soon. (: