Chapter 14

A few hours later, Dyandra picked up her iPhone that she had previously thrown on the floor. When she was wiping off the dust on the screen, she got a text.

M_J_Shannon: I can see you.

"Huh?" Dyandra frowned. Someone was texting her from Mary Jane's old account.

M_J_Shannon: Pink zip- up hoody, blue skirt.

"Must be a joke," thought Dyandra and then laughed.

But she WAS wearing those exact clothes.

Gulping nervously, she blocked the user and turned her iPhone off.

Dyandra looked at the clock. Only 9:00 but Dyandra figured she could use the sleep. She brushed her teeth and crawled into bed. Dyandra forced her eyes shut and drifted off to sleep.

* * * *

The next morning Dyandra opened her eyes. The clock read 5:13.

"Ugh why'd I have to wake up so early!" she groaned.

Dyandra walked to the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

"AHHHHH"

Her gorgeous, straight light-blond hair was now raven black and short, like Mary Jane's was. And not only that, her eyebrows were also that colour, even if it had been blond her whole life.

"MOM!!!!" she screamed.

Her mother walked into her room.

"What is it now, Dyandra?" she asked tiredly.

Dyandra's eyes brimmed with tears.

"My hair! My beautiful hair!" she cried out.

Her mom looked at her in confusion.

"Honey, your hair looks perfectly fine. Why are you worrying about?" she asked.

"My hair is short and black! It's supposed to be blond!!"

Dyandra grabbed her iPhone.

"Look at the selfies i took! It's-"

Dyandra gasped as she flipped through her pictures. Her hair was short and black in all her selfies, volleyball team pictures, and the pictures she had taken with her friends at the beach.

"Dyandra? Your hair was like that since you were born. Is this another joke? Because it's NOT funny, young lady," said Dyandra's mother angrily.

"I- I-"

"No electronics for a week!"

"MOMMMM"

As her mother left the room, Dyandra collopsed on the bed unhappily.

She could hear Mary Jane laughing at her as Dyandra covered her ears.

"GO AWAY, MARY JANE!"

_____________________

Sorry it's a bit short, we promise it will be longer next time! Chapter 15 coming soon! (: