Chapter 2

Midnight came and Mary Jane looked for Dyandra around the school. She peered into the gym and heard someone crying. Mary Jane slowly walked to the gym stage.

"Dyandra?" Mary Jane called out.

"Leave me alone!" Dyandra cried.

"But I-"

"You ruined everything!"

"I just wanted to-"

"GO AWAY!"

Dyandra pushed Mary Jane off the stage with one angry push. Mary Jane stumbled for a moment, but caught her balence and walked away.

__________________________

The next day, Mary Jane walked to school slowly, hoping not to run into Dyandra.

"Oh no, too late." thought Mary Jane as she saw Dyandra walking towards her.

Dyandra carefully saw the combination Mary Jane was dialing into her locker, but Mary Jane didn't notice.

"Heyy gurl!! We have GOT to hang out soon, kay? Byee!!!" said Dyandra in a nothing-ever-happend voice, and then pranced away.

Mary Jane stared at Dyandra skipping away with a curious face.

"What was that all about?" she asked herself.

As Mary Jane walked towards the school, Carter suddenly approached her.

"Hey Mary Jane! Good morning!" exclaimed Carter smiling.

"Hi! Good morning to you too!" she responded happily.

As they walked through the school together, Dyandra watched them with jealousy and anger. She frowned at them with disgust.

After a few minutes the bell rang. Carter and Mary Jane parted ways. Dyandra waited until she was the only one left in the hallway. She walked up to Mary Jane's locker and put in the combination she saw earlier. The locker opened.

"Hah, that was easy." Dyandra said with a smirk.