Chapter 6

A few days later, Mary Jane walked up to her locker.

Pulling her locker door open, she noticed it was already open without her unlocking it.

"Great. Has somebody been in my locker again?" She wondered.

Her heart sped up when she saw her phone. It was crushed into pieces in a plastic bag and the whole phone was damaged.

"Dyandra..." Mary Jane thought to herself. "She did this."

Mary Jane decided to go have a talk with Dyandra. She saw Dyandra talking to a bunch or girls laughing about something. She walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Dyandra," Mary Jane said. "We need to talk.

All the girls stop laughing and walked away as Dyandra turned around and shot a fake smile which Mary Jane obviously knew was fake.

"Mary Jane!" she exclaimed, "How was your-"

Mary Jane rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, stop acting like you like me Dyandra, I know you hate me."

Dyandra raised her eyebrow, glaring at her.

"What do you want?" She replied in a rude way.

"I know you broke my phone," Mary Jane said showing Dyandra the bag with her crushed phone inside.

Dyandra laughed.

"Um, what phone?"

"You know what? Whatever, I don't really care anymore. You're just really immature." Mary Jane said walking away.

Suddenly, Mary Jane felt pain on her back. Dyandra shoved Mary Jane into a bunch of lockers and there was a loud bang! Mary Jane's back hit all the metal.

Mary Jane had a hard time getting up because her back was in pain.

"You're so weak, you're such a loser." Dyandra whispered to her as Mary Jane glared at her.

Mary Jane quickly got up a shoved Dyandra into the lockers on the other side of the hall.

People gathered around them chanting, "Fight, fight, fight!"

Dyandra shoved Mary Jane again. Mary Jane stood up, angry. With an even harder push, she slammed Dyandra into the lockers.

"Mary Jane!" a voice yelled as Mary Jane turned around to see who it was.

It was Carter.

"What are you doing!?"

Carter ran to Dyandra, quickly helping her up. Dyandra started to fake sob.

"I-I don't know what happened," cried Dyandra. Somehow tears spilled out of her eyes.

"What?!!" cried Mary Jane.

"She t-totally started it!" Dyandra yelled crying into Carter's chest, pointing accusingly at Mary Jane.

Carter looked at Mary Jane in disappointment.

"I didn't start it! Carter don't you believe me?" Mary Jane asked him as tears fell from her eyes.

Carter was about to say something, but he saw Dyandra glaring at him.

He sighed. "...I'm sorry Mary Jane." he said to her.

"But no."

He took Dyandra in his arms and walked away from Mary Jane. Mary Jane watched them as Dyandra leaned her head against Carter's shoulder.

Mary Jane stood there in shock.

"What just happened?"