Chapter 13

Yay finally! Chapter 13 is here! (: Hope you guys enjoy!
__________________________

"I swear Carter, I know Mary Jane is haunting me!" complained Dyandra to Carter the next day.

Carter frowned.

"Didn't you guys become friends before she died?" He asked. "Why would she haunt you?"

"Y-yeah, but..." Trailed Dyandta nervously.

Carter blinked.

"Dyandra, is there something you want to tell me? It looks like your keeping something from me." He said with a worried look.

Dyandra shook her head slowly.

"I-It's nothing."
__________________________

Dyandra went home, and opened the door to her house. "Hey mom," she said waving to her mom. She dropped her bag on the floor and walked into her room.

Her jaw suddenly dropped.

"What the..." She said as she walked into her room slowly.

The bed and dresser was flipped over and opened. Her clothes were lying around everywhere, her posters of One Direction were torn into pieces. The lightbulb on her ceiling light was cracked, but worst if all, her new iPhone had deep cracks all around it.

"MOM!!" She yelled running out of her room.

She saw her mom flinch, while spilling her cup of tea all over the floor.

"Dyandra! You scared me!" Her mother said, startled.

"What happened to my room!" Dyandra yelled. "Everything is in a mess and my phone is ruined!"

Her mother quickly stood up.

"What! Did someone break into our house!?"

They both quickly ran to Dyandra's room. Her mom opened the door.

Suddenly, the room was completely clean and spotless. Her mother slowly turned around and faced Dyandra.

"You seriously need to stop scaring me like that! I had enough with you tricks, Dyandra!" Her mom yelled walking away while shaking her head. She suddenly stopped walking and turned around. "Also, your grounded for a week!"

"Mom, I swear my room was actually messy! I'm not lying!" She cried.

"Do you want to make it 2 weeks?"

"OK OK NEVERMIND."

Dyandra sighed and closed her door. She flopped on her bed and grabbed her phone beside her. All the deep cracks were completely gone. Except for one that was in the corner of her phone.

She turned on her phone and clicked on her camera. She checked her hair and makeup.

"I am really beautiful." She said smiling at the camera.

Suddenly she saw Mary Jane beside her, with a bloody knife stabbed into her stomach.

Dyandra screamed, dropping her phone. She fell to the ground and crawled to the corner of her room. She could her Mary Jane's voice yelling at her.

"You're fat."

"You're ugly."

"You're worthless."

"Nobody likes you."

Dyandra covered her ears with her hands.

"STOP, STOP PLEASE!" She yelled.

Then, everything went quiet...
___________________________

Hey Guys! Sorry all of you had to wait 2 weeks till chapter 13. We'll be updating regularly now because school just started! (: Chapter 14 will (hopefully) be out tomorrow!