Chapter 1

Mary Jane was the new girl in town.

She had black hair, a black top, black jeans, black converse, and a black belt.

As she walked into the school, everybody's eyes were on her, including Dyandra's boyfriend, Carter.

Dyandra was the popular chick at their school. Every guy had a crush on her. She always thought that she was way prettier than other girls. She would do anything to get attention.

Most peoples reactions on Mary Jane would be that she was pretty. Dyandra's reaction of her was that she was too pretty, prettier than herself.

Dyandra decided to go say hi to her.

"Hey," Dyandra said, "I'm Dyandra.."

"Hi," said Mary Jane. "I'm Mary Jane."

Dyandra gave a fake smile. "Nice name."

Mary Jane just nodded.

"So, where you from?" asked Dyandra.

"I'm from America." Mary Jane replied with a small smile.

Dyandra couldn't help but laugh. "So, you came from America and your name is Mary Jane, looks like your meant to be a crack head!" She laughed.

Mary Jane felt like she was about to cry.

"Hey, what's going on?" Dyandra's boyfriend Carter said, walking up to Dyandra and Mary Jane.

Carter turned his head and saw Mary Jane. He thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. It was like love at first sight.

Mary Jane blushed and smiled at him.

Dyandra started to become jealous. She had never seen Carter look at HER that way.

"O-K let's stop with the talking!" Dyandra interrupted. "Carter, can I talk to you for just a second?"

She took him away from Mary Jane and said, "Why were you looking at her like that?"

Carter rolled his eyes. "What do you mean? Am I not allowed to look at her?"

Tears rolled down Dyandra's eyes.

"FINE!" cried Dyandra angrily.

"WE'RE OVER!!"
-------------------------------

Thank you for taking your time to read the first chapter of our story! It was a little bit jumbled up, but the following chapters will be better (: