Chapter 8

Dyandra came running to them. They could hear her feet "clopping" on her huge heels that she was stumbling on.

"I texted you like 30 times and you didn't answer!" She yelled as Carter sighed.

She suddenly noticed Mary Jane beside Carter, holding hands.

"What is SHE doing here! Remember our deal, Carter."

"You know what," Carter said taking a step forward to Dyandra. "I'm tired of you telling me what to do! I like Mary Jane now! You just have to accept the fact that I don't like you anymore! I'm sorry Dyandra, but you have to find someone else, we're through."

Dyandra's eyes started to water before suddenly bursting into tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I just always thought I could have you to myself.." She cried.

Mary Jane took her hand and looked at her, worried.

"Please don't cry, it's okay. You are a beautiful girl, you will find someone else. I'm sorry too. I should have never interfered." Mary Jane said as Dyandra smiled at her.

Mary Jane smiled back.

"I need to go..." Dyandra said quietly.

She turned around and started to walk away. They didn't realize that Dyandra hands clenched into a fist. Her smile disappeared, as her face turned pale.

"They think this is over," Dyandra said with a laugh.

"If I can't have you Carter, nobody will."

__________________________

A couple days later, Carter asked Mary Jane out. She immediately said yes. Since then, they have been inseparable. They would always be around each other, calling, and texting each other as well. Carter would even call her every night just to say goodnight.

They even forgot all about Dyandra.

One day, Mary Jane realized that she hasn't seen Dyandra at school or outside of school since that night.

She checked her fm that day after school. She received a question from Dyandra's account, @DyandraPink7642. The question said,

"Hey, can you tutor me for math? I have a huge math test on Friday! I'll meet you at the school gym stage tomorrow at 10:00pm. Sorry it's so late, I've been busy lately. (:"

Mary Jane was happy that she and Dyandra were finally getting along.

She just didn't understand why she had a weird feeling in her stomach..