Chapter 11

Carter and Dyandra came out of the gym after the assembly.

"Mary Jane died?" wondered Carter in a dazed way.

Dyandra fake cried.

"Just when we were finally getting along!" she sobbed.

"I can't believe it. She's gone? Who would do something that horrible to her?" Carter asked.

Dyandra shrugged and wiped a tear out of her eye.

"I- I don't understand who would be so cruel!" she stuttered.

Dyandra noticed Carter looking depressed.

"Carter," said Dyandra grabbing his hand. "It will be okay... I'm here for you."

Carter gave her a small smile.

"I know, I'm just really going to miss her, so much." he said.

Carter walked away as Dyandra smiled evilly.

"You're going to be mine, Carter," she mumbled to herself. "and now that Mary Jane's gone, it will be so much easier for you to fall in love with me again.."

Dyandra turned around and started walking the opposite direction.

* * * *

When Dyandra went home, she started to type up her socials project on her laptop. She suddenly noticed that there was something red-- blood on her fingertip that looked like nail polish.

"Weird," she thought, "It looks like the same stain of blood I had on my hands when i killed Mary Jane."

Dyandra washed her hands. The blood washed off quicky and easily, like wind blowing away. After she dried her hands, Dyandra continued her socials, and the blood came back. It happened again and again, the blood washing off and then appearing again a few seconds later.

When her mom came back from work, Dyandra ran to her.

"Mom! There's blood on my hands!" she exclaimed.

Her mother frowned.

"What? I don't see anything," she replied. "Is this a joke?"

Dyandra glanced at her hand again, and the blood was gone.

"Uh, it must have been my imagination," she said, laughing nervously.

But it wasn't her imagination. The blood appeared again and disappeared whenever she showed someone.

Little did she know, this was just the beginning.

____________________

Sorry it's a little short! Hope you enjoyed it, more chapters coming soon! (: