Chapter 3

• Dédié à Cherylou

Mary Jane and Carter were walking together in the hallway after school.

"So, do you miss Dyandra being your girlfriend?" Mary Jane asked.

Carter shook his head.

"Really, I've always wanted to break up with her," he replied. "But I never knew how."

Mary Jane nodded slowly. They both walked up to Mary Jane's locker. She noticed her locker door was open. She looked inside and checked if everything was there. But her phone was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh no!" Mary Jane exclaimed."My phone is gone!"

Carter patted her back. "Don't worry, we'll find it! Maybe it's at the lost and found?"

"And what if it's not?" Mary Jane responded.

"Don't worry Mary Jane, we'll find it."
he said.

But her phone was not at the lost in found. It was missing.

__________________________

When Mary Jane went back home, she went straight to her laptop and logged on to her ask.fm account.

Little did she know, Dyandra had been sending her hate for the past couple of days.

"You such a bi*** for stealing Dyandra's boyfriend! I hope you die you sl**!"

Dyandra sent those anonymously online. Mary Jane could not bare seeing the harsh comments. She felt her heart start to pound.

Before she could delete it, a question popped up that caught her eye..

"I have your phone, Mary Jane. Stay away from Carter, and I'll let you have it back. STAY AWAY FROM CARTER."

Mary Jane clicked the delete all button, exited and shut off her computer.