Chapter 10

Finally! It's here! Chapter 10. We are so sorry! Charmaine was suppose to upload it yesterday but she was really tired. But anyways, here's chapter 10!
__________________________

Mary Jane turned around and saw complete darkness.

"Hello? Anyone there?" She called out.

"Why did you take everything away from me?" Asked Dyandra, lurking in the dark.

"Oh it's just you, Dyandra," said Mary Jane with relief. "I'm glad it's just a friend-"

"We're not friends," interrupted Dyandra.

"You stole everything from me...Do you know why we're here, Mary Jane?"

"For math..?"

"No! Stop acting so dumb."

"I don't understand-"

"Shut up, Mary Jane!"

"But I-"

Dyandra interrupted Mary Jane with a big punch.

Mary Jane fell to the ground. She tried to say something but nothing came out of her mouth. She was speechless.

"Nobody likes you Mary Jane.." Dyandra said. "Nobody cares about you."

"T-That's not true!" Mary Jane blurted as she felt her nose start to bleed.

Dyandra suddenly kicked Mary Jane on the leg. She yelped and tried to stand up but she couldn't. She started to push herself back to get away from Dyandra, but she felt her back touch the wall.

She could hear Dyandra's footsteps stepping closer to her. She could also hear Dyandra grabbing something out of her pocket.

"Dyandra..?" she said. "W-what are you doing?"

All of a sudden, Dyandra'a face came so close to her face that Mary Jane could feel her breath against her face.

"Goodbye, Mary Jane."

Dyandra stabbed the knife into Mary Jane's stomach. Mary Jane screamed as Dyandra pulled the knife out. She stabbed the knife again into her stomach. Dyandra pulled out the knife from Mary Jane more the last time as she fell to the ground.

Mary Jane was dead.

Dyandra dragged Mary Jane's body in front of the stage. She wedged the broken piece of wood out. She put her body under the stage.

She noticed she had blood on the tips of her fingernails like nail polish. Quickly wiping it off, she ran out of the school.

__________________________

2 days later...

"Hey Dyandra," Carter called to her at school. "Have you seen Mary Jane?"

Dyandra batted her lashes.

"Uh no? Why?" She faked.

"I haven't seen her around lately," Carter said. "Is she avoiding me or something?"

Dyandra shrugged.

"Maybe.."

Suddenly, the bell rang. Dyandra and Carter parted ways.

Meanwhile, the janitor was sweeping in the gym near the stage when he noticed a piece of wood sticking out from the bottom of the stage...

__________________________

We are going to start uploading everyday now since all of us have finished all our homework! Yaay! So Chapter 11 will be out tomorrow! Plus, we fixed pretty much all the chapters.

If you didn't know, we got hacked and the person who hacked our account changed all the chapters and we had to fix everything! We're so sorry. But everything is fixed now so it's okay (: thank you guys for your patience! xx