Chapter 20: "Crazy Maybe a Little"

Song: 

Gabrielle Aplin - Panic Cord

Tessa's P.O.V

"I know, Talia... there learning control." I said to her. "Am I still grounded?" Alison asked. "You're two weeks aren't up yet, are they?" I asked. "No." She said. "Then you're still grounding." I said. Scott came over as soon I actually told him what was happening to me. "You wanted to talk?" He said. "Yes, because what I about to say... might sound a little crazy." I said. "We thought about that way with Lydia... what's going on?" He asked. "You know when I told you about seeing Talia? When I was well dead?" I ask him. "Yeah," He said. "I can still see her, I can see the dead." I said. "Like right now?" He asked. "She's standing here and she's not the only one I talked too." I said. "Who then?" He asked.

"Alison... I talked to Alison. We took a photo on the other side." I said. "That's why you said to Chris you wanted him to teach Alison how to use a crossbow." He said. "Yeah, she loves you Scott... so much." I said. "And don't know I know about my daughter and Stiles." I said. "What'd she do?" He asked. "Tried to sneak out... when they are killers on the loss." I said. "You knew?" I asked. "You did didn't you." I said. "She's really into him." He said. "Yeah, I noticed when I was going through her phone." I said.

I went to the graveyard to see Derek standing there with a sledgehammer; "Derek, what are you doing?" I asked. "Oh my god, Derek put it down." I said. "Why I should have done it along time ago, when I found out that you were alive." He argued. "Fine do what you want, smash it to pieces if it makes you feel better." I said running to my car. "Sweetheart, you're okay... he just needs to understand." Talia said. "I know, Talia... but he doesn't and it's hurting me." I said. Talia touched my hand of course I didn't feel anything. "He'll be okay, you need to go home and talk to your daughter. Don't you get it?" Talia asked. "Get what?" I asked. "Stiles, is Alison's mate... just like Derek was to you." She said.

I went home left Derek alone I went upstairs to Alison's room; "Here." I said and handed her phone to her. "My two weeks aren't up yet." She said. "Let me explain what a mate is to a born werewolf." I said. "True love at first sight like you're father and I... we are mates... he protected me and sometimes I protected him... if Stiles is you're mate... I won't be a bother, because I knew how it felt to be crazy in love with someone." I said. "Also there a hunters who wants to kill us bad hunters." I said. "Like Alison?" She asked and handed me the photo. "No theses hunters are nothing like Alison she's always protected her friends, including you're mother." I said.