Chapter 3: "Kidnapped with My Boyfriend"

Tessa's P.O.V

Derek wasn't answering his damn phone; "Derek! I swear to god if you don't answer your phone I will be walking down to have to you're house!" I yelled through the phone and throwing it on the floor. I got my hoodie on and started to walk out my front door. I walked down the path to where his house was I was about to somehow I passed out. I woke up in a dark place I look to my side and see Derek chained up I was chained up in a chair other than Derek. "What happened?" I asked. "Where am I?" I asked Derek. "Just don't talk there about to come inside, I'm so sorry I got you into this mess." Derek said.

A big bright light shined I was almost blinded; "Tessa?" That was Alison. "Alison?" I asked. "Why do you have her?" Alison questioned her Aunt. "She's a leverage, come here sweetheart." Kate said. A thousand bolts went threw Derek I felt it too I scream out in pain. "Oh my god." Kate said. "Derek sweetie, you found your mate." Kate said. "Turn it off!" I yelled in pain. "No sweetie... not yet." Kate said. "Why are you doing this?" I questioned. "No you don't ask the questions here, Tessa!" She just turned it up. Then after a while she traded the patch was on my side now.

I screamed in pain until I let out a roar that was different; "Calm down... it's the full moon remember." Derek said. "Think of anything that helps with the pain." Derek said. I thought of him actually I screamed bloody murder. "Man girl, you got some lungs." Kate said. "Well yeah, being tutoring all the time helps with that scream." I said. "What do you want from us?" I asked. "I want to kill you, you Tessa are important peice to my puzzle you're not just a werewolf you're the last white wolf." Kate explained.

I finally roared that's when I heard another roar; I roared back so did Derek. "Tessa." I heard my brothers voice. "And the savior comes to the rescue untie me please. I hurt so bad." I said. He did and I fell to the floor Derek got unhooked from his chains. "Derek, I can't control it." I said. "What do you mean? You're changing right now?" Derek questioned me. "Duh." I said. Before he could say anything I switched into a pure white wolf. "Tessa, run now!" Derek yelled to me. "Run as fast as you can go get Stiles or just go home." Derek said. I howled finally and ran as fast as I could to get out of there I hated leaving Scott and Derek, but he told me too. I walk up to my front back door. 'Now how do I change back?' I asked myself. I thought of myself in human form and it worked but I was naked. I hopped in my window I felt the pain after I changed back that Derek was shot with an arrow.

I woke up to arms holding my waist and it was Derek. "Derek, oh my god... you're alright! Thank god." I said. "What about Scott?" He asked. "You told me to run last night I never knew how fast I could run. I felt bad leaving you guys." I said. "Well we're fine." Derek said. "I just wanted to get you safe." Derek whispered and bit my ear kind of. Then he was on top of me I was under him as it turned out I must of fell back to sleep. I woke up with no Derek, except his leather jacket on top of me. I was naked "No, we didn't? Did we?" I asked myself. "Yes! You did I couldn't sleep because of it!" Scott yelled. "Sorry." I said.