Chapter 18: "Can't Go Back Too"

Song: 

Rosi Golan Can't Go Back

I saw my kids learning like Alison did, "Mommy?" Alison asked. "I thought you were dead." She said coming over to hug me. "I am always here, Alison." I said. "Momma!" Allen screamed running towards me. "My kids, there all grown up... " I said. Stiles jeep pulled up out came Scott and Stiles then Mom's car pulled up. "Momma?" I asked. "Sweetheart!" I ran towards them. We all grouped hugged, "Tessa, need to explain? How are you alive?" Stiles asked. "When I was dead Talia talked to me there side called the Other Side." I said. "It's where supernatural comes to die, what happened when I had gun shot wound there was stuff in it that made me do that... Talia told me everything there is to know about raising kids with werewolf abilities." I said.

I was home collecting guns, "You know I hate guns." Derek said. "And I really don't like Alison using a crossbow." He said. "It's meant for her Derek and yeah I hate guns too... but my dad showed me how to use one since I came back to life for my protection." I said. "Try and to pull the trigger on me." I said and handed him the gun. He pulled I took the gun. "I can do this all day." I said. "I talked to Alison too on the other side." I said. "God I miss her." I said. Derek pulled the gun and kissed me at the same time. "You cheated." I said and let go of his lips. "I missed you," He said and kissed me again. By the time we took our shirts off and pants he stroked my hair I kissed him. I missed this so much there was times on the other side that I would kill just to feel and touch Derek and my kids.

Alison's P.O.V

"Stiles wait up!" I yelled. "I'm not risking our relationship to your dad to find out and also you're mom." He said. "Just shut up and kiss me." I said. He kissed me "Alison go." Scott said. "But," I said. "No butts if you're father and mother found out they would kill us." Scott said. "Fine." I huffed. I went home to see dad and mom in bed sleeping naked. "Gross." I said. I went to my room and there was a envelope on my desk I took the envelope and opened it.

Dear Alison,

I know what you're going through losing a mother then having mom come back... I know it's scary to you. While I was away my best friend and I took this photo on the Other Side I wanted you to see who it was. My best friend always there and always there to protect not to harm our family she always came when I needed her. I hope you have a best friend and a boyfriend that is your anchor to your other abilities. I love you Alison forever and always

Your Mother Tessa Hale.   

Authors Note: "The Photo they took on the Other Side"